This recipe, from the Eden chefs, makes four to six portions of this moist granola flapjack. It’s great for a healthy snack or breakfast treat.
- 100g brown sugar
- 120g butter
- 300g oats
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1.5 bananas
- 60g dates, chopped
- 60g apricots, chopped
- 60g pumpkin seeds
- 60g sunflower seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180C / 350F / gas mark 4.
- In a pan, melt the butter, sugar and golden syrup together.
- In a bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients, then add the wet ingredients from the pan.
- Crush a banana with a fork and add it to the bowl.
- Spoon the mixture on to a baking tray, pushed it down firmly to compact it, then bake for 30 – 40 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let it cool in the tray and then cut into portions.
If you’re keen to try our chef’s granola flapjacks, why not treat yourself at the Eden Bakery? Take a peek at the delicious food we serve at Eden