Dads usually get the raw end of the deal. After a lifetime of hard slog, tolerance and unlimited car rides we typically say thank you each year with a new pair of socks or a comedy mug. How about looking beyond the high street for gifts for dad this Father’s Day with something a little more unusual, ethical and thoughtful.
To celebrate Father’s Day on Sunday 17 June we’re giving away a free luxury garlic hamper from our webshop; a delectable collection of all things garlic. This sustainable wicker hamper is packed with artisan chutneys, marmalades, mayonnaise and a hot smoked garlic bulb. Perfect for garlic lovers.
We’re also giving away two tickets for a memorable day out at the Eden Project, enabling two lucky people to explore our stunning gardens, visit the world’s largest rainforest in captivity and discover our world-class sculptures.
How to enter
To be in with a chance to win our popular garlic lovers hamper or a two tickets to the Eden Project, all you have to do is place any order on our webshop before Sunday 17 June and we’ll automatically enter you in to the prize draw.
Prize draw terms and conditions
• The first name drawn at random after the closing date will receive the prize as detailed above.
• The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No alternative prize will be offered and there is no cash alternative.
• The draw is not open to employees of The Eden Project, their families, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw.
• All shop orders must be received by 9am on 17 June 2012. The winner will be notified by email after the closing date.
• By entering this competition you are giving the Eden Project permission to contact you at a future date. You can unsubscribe from this service at any time.
• Prize draw open to all UK residents. Entrants must be over 16 years of age.