December 19, 2012
This year we’re publishing a series of Christmas recipes for the delicious biscuits and cakes that we’re serving up in the Eden Bakery over the festive period for our Time of Gifts winter festival.
Makes 30 cupcakes
- 800g self raising flour
- 400g caster sugar
- 400ml sunflower oil
- 10g baking powder
- 300ml milk
- 4 eggs
- 400g dark chocolate, chopped
- 600g mincemeat
- 300g water icing
- 150g chocolate shavings
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4.
- Whisk together the oil, milk and eggs.
- Sift the flour, sugar and baking powder into a bowl and whisk to mix.
- Mix in the dark chocolate and mincemeat.
- Divide mixture into 30 cupcake cases (40g each) and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- When cooled add a water icing to the top and add finish with some chocolate shavings.