7pm Congratulations to the 2014 World Pasty Champions! The winners are:
Cornish Pasty Amateur
- Winner: Terry O'Connor from Watford
- Second: Jon Lovejoy from Plymouth
- Third: Vanessa Far from Bristol
Cornish Pasty Professional
- Winner: David Timmins
- Second: Jason Robbins
- Third: Ryan Smedley
Cornish Pasty Company
- Winner: West Cornwall Pasty Co
- Second: Simply Cornish
- Third: Proper Cornish
Cornish Pasty Junior
- Winner: Simon Cornish, 12 from Launceston
- Second: Michael Webb, 14 from Helston
- Third: Alice Avery, 12
Open Savoury Amateur
- Winner: Don McKeever, chicken and chorizo pasty
- Second: Jon Lovejoy, cheese, chorizo and chilli pasty
- Third: Terry O'Connor, bacon, egg and tomato pasty
Open Savoury Professional
- Winner: Nik Brown, Cornish steak and Doom Bar ale
- Second: Andy Heath, Cornish yarg and onion in a vintage Davidstow cheese sauce
- Third: Gemma Hearn, Bahn Mi spicy meatball and sweet chilli sauce
Open Savoury Company
- Winner: The Shop @ The Shop Ltd, salmon, hake, pollock and monkfish pasty
- Second: Prima Bakeries Ltd, peppered steak pasty
- Third: Cornish Premier Pasties, red Thai chicken curry pasty
Open Savoury Junior
- Winner: Daniel Beddoes, 12 from Bristol, chicken fajita pasty
- Second: Rhys Heath, from Bodmin, savoury mixture
- Third: Robbie Mowbray, 10 from Padstow, haggis, neaps and tatties pasty
Well done to everyone who took part - see you all next year!
5.02pm Father and son Dick and James Strawbridge went head to head in the Great Cornish Crimp Off at Eden today. Who won? Er, we don't really know, but it was great fun anyway!
3.30pm Representatives of the charities that will benefit from the Localgiving.com Charity Begins in Cornwall campaign. Donate to the campaign online here.
2.49pm Judging has now finished! The results will be announced at the Oggy Oscars Award Ceremony at 6.15pm on stage in the Mediterranean Biome.
1.56pm Check out the flavours of the new Eden Extra-ordinary Pasty, made in collaboration with the Posh Pasty Co. Which would you choose?
1.44pm Young Toby Hastings tries his hand at crimping in the Crantock Bakery workshop.
1.38pm Lyndsey Stephenson won our Facebook competition to name an ale specially brewed by St Austell Brewery for the World Pasty Championships. She named it 'Crimper's Pinch'! Well done Lyndsey!
1.08pm Today we're launching the Charity Begins in Cornwall campaign to help raise money for the following Cornish charities :
- Battling On
- Community Greenspace
- Gwealan Tops
- Lizard Child Trust
- Pengarth Day Centre
- Penhaligons Friends
- St Petroc’s Society
- Wild Woods
They've all got stalls at Eden today, so come and say hello, and please give generously!
Thanks to a partnership between Eden Project, Localgiving.com and the Cornwall Community Foundation, for a limited time, donations made to these charities through Localgiving.com will be doubled pound for pound.
12.57pm Legendary Cornish rappers Hedluv and Passman have been dropping some 'ot beats on stage in our Med Biome.
And here's their video for The Pasty Song, recorded at last year's World Pasty Championships
12.06pm Olympic rowing gold medalist James Cracknell is here today. We gave him one of our new Eden Extra-ordinary Pasties to sample.
11.49am: Crimping masterclass from Crantock Bakery
11.44am Father and son TV chefs Dick and James Strawbridge enjoy a quick pasty before their stage appearance this afternoon.
11.07am Judging has begun! This is Richard Shaw, who has travelled all the way from Hampshire to enter his pasties in today's contest. One is known as the 'Incendiary Bomb' as it includes ghost chilli (aka Bhut Jolkia) - one of the hottest chillies in the world! Watch out judges!
10.28am Have you ever seen such an 'ansom array of oggs?
10.09am Good morning pasty fans! Welcome to the Eden Project's third annual World Pasty Championships! Entrants to the competition are already bringing their oggies into Eden to be judged by our expert panel. Good luck to everyone entering!
Come down to Eden today to enjoy a programme packed with pasty-themed fun, including live music, chef demos and workshops - see the full programme.
TV chef James Strawbridge, who'll be on stage with his dad Dick this afternoon, gives a few pasty making tips in this video: