Eden Project Cafe, St Austell town centre
Our eco cafe in St Austell's White River Place development brings a little bit of Eden to the town centre with our distinctive quirky touch, and of course, our ethics and environmental credentials.
- New menu for autumn 2014!
- Special deals: free tea or coffee with breakfast before 11am; and gig ticket discounts for NUS card and Eden membership card holders.
- Like our Facebook page to keep track of deals and events, and don't forget to 'check-in' on Facebook Places when you visit the Cafe!
The Eden Cafe prides itself on providing a welcoming and unique place, where customers can socialise in a comfortable and relaxing environment. Enjoy the community atmosphere, with the central warming hub of the cafe, around an open fire, or choose the traditional rustic table seating. You can also enjoy the stunning views of the Valley from our terrace area.
Our spacious setting caters easily for all of our customers’ needs. Large groups, family gatherings or individuals can enjoy a drink with our famous all day breakfast, or choose from our extensive menu or one of the daily specials.
Finding the Cafe
We are on the top level of the White River Place development, opposite the Halifax, in St Austell town centre. You can see the location on our Google Place page, although the satellite photo was taken before most of White River Place was built.
- Monday - Friday: 9.30am–4.30pm (hot food is served until 3pm)
- Saturday: 9am–5pm (hot food is served until 3pm)
- Sunday and public holidays: 10am–4pm (hot food is served til 3pm)
To book a table or find out more about the cafe, telephone 01726 338114.
- Our locally sourced, quality food is prepared with the emphasis on healthy eating.
- The Eden Bakery supply our fresh artisan breads daily, as well as our delicious range of cakes, to eat in or take out.
- Our extensive range of drinks includes Fairtrade Origin coffee, Cornish teas, juices and fresh milkshakes.
- We also have a selection of bottled beers from Cornish breweries and Eden wines.
Please note that all food and beverages are subject to supply and seasonal availability
We also offer
- free WiFi
- a retail area selling a small range of Eden products
- a 'book swap' where you can exchange quality books or simply donate a book
- a collection box for used mobile phones, inkjet cartridges and laser cartridges to be sent for recycling in order to raise money for Eden's charity projects
- 10% off for Eden Project Annual Pass holders and Eden Friends
- and so much more… we are currently expanding our activities so watch this space for updates on new events.