Win a week’s stay at St Ives Bay Holiday Park for up to 6 people!
St Ives Bay Holiday Park have a week's stay in your choice of caravan or chalet accommodating up to 6 people for any date in 2013/14*, up for grabs.
Our lucky winner will receive a week-long stay at St Ives Bay Holiday Park, in a comfortable chalet or caravan right by the beach!
St Ives Bay Holiday Park is set in undulating sand dunes running down to its own sandy three-mile-long beach. The park looks out over St Ives Bay with St Ives headland to the left and Godrevy light house to the right.
The park has caravans ranging from super-wide timber lodge-style units with three bedrooms and vaulted ceilings with beautiful sea views to smaller budget units in sheltered locations. The chalets are situated up to 1000m from the beach and come in a variety of sizes, grouped in areas with mini playgrounds – ideal for families with small children.
You’ll find a range of family friendly facilities including an indoor swimming pool with a separate pool for toddlers, a conservatory with free wi-fi, a bistro that serves food from all day breakfast to dinner in the evening and two bars with nightly entertainment during peak weeks to ensure your holiday is relaxing and enjoyable. Special offers are available for couples and young families. For more information call 0800 317713 or visit on line at www.stivesbay.co.uk.
*Subject to availability, terms and conditions apply.
How to enter
Terms and conditions
- Entry is free and NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. One entry per household. Automated entries will not be accepted.
- The draw will be independently witnessed and the first name drawn at random after the closing date will receive the prize as detailed above. No alternative prize will be offered and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. The draw is not open to employees of The Eden Project, St Ives Bay Holiday Park, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw.
- All entries must be received by midnight on 30 April 2013. Entry is via the online form only. The winner will be notified by email or phone after the closing date.
- By entering this competition you are giving the Eden Project and St Ives Bay Holiday Park permission to contact you at a future date. Prize draw open to all UK residents. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
- The prize is for a one week, self-catering holiday in a chalet or caravan of your choice (subject to availability) for up to 6 people at St Ives Bay Holiday Park, to be taken during 2013 or 2014. Travel costs are not included. The winner will be offered the choice of the best available unit for their chosen dates.
- Normal conditions of booking at St Ives Bay Holiday Park will apply as well as Eden Project competition conditions.