Join us as a Friend
- From £32.50
- Includes free entry to Eden and much more
- Supports our charitable work
Become an Eden Friend to enjoy free entry to Eden for you and a family guest, get invitations to exclusive events and play a vital role in supporting our charitable work.
Becoming an Eden Friend is a fantastic way to support our charitable work and learn more about us. Whether you’re into gardening and good food or want to support environmental and educational projects, becoming a Friend means you become part of Eden. In return, we give you:
- Free entry to Eden for a year for you and a family guest each time you visit
- Quarterly 'Eden Magazine' delivered to your door
- Monthly email newsletters, including gardening tips and tutorials from the Eden Horticulture Team
- Invitations to special events and exclusive behind the scenes tours
- Reciprocal admission to our partner attractions and organisations – throughout November Eden Friends can enjoy free entry to the Tate St Ives, National Maritime Museum Falmouth and Trebah Gardens
- 25% discount on our gardening courses and our Certificate in Practical Horticulture – an exclusive offer for Eden Friends.
I live 300 miles away. Being a Friend enables me to stay in touch. It's impossible to take in all that there is at the Eden Project in one visit. Membership enables me to visit as often as I want, or as often as I can!
An Eden Friend from East Sussex
It's easy to become an Eden Friend with lots of packages to suit different situations including family and senior membership.
|Membership type||One off payment||
Annual Direct Debit*
|Annual Single Senior||£37.50||£32.50|
|Annual Joint Senior||£61.50||£56.50|
*£5 discount applies to first year of membership only.
I like to support Eden, which in turn supports Cornwall. The shop and the food are two other reasons I enjoy visiting with friends.
An Eden Friend