Join us – become a Member
- Discover more of Eden
- Share great days out
- Save money
- Support our charitable work
- Membership from £40 per year
Become an Eden Project Member and join our mission to connect us with each other and the living world.
Whether you’re into great value days out with your family and friends, with the added treat of extra discounts and priority access, or you enjoy getting behind the scenes at exclusive events, becoming an Eden Project Member is a wonderful way to support our charity and learn more about us.
Become a Member and discover more
- Free entry to the Eden Project for you and one family guest
- Free entry for up to three family children aged 5-16 per visit with Family Membership
- Priority car parking close to the visitor centre
- Priority booking for popular ticketed events
- Free entry to selected partner attractions every November including Tate St Ives*, the National Maritime Museum Falmouth, The Lost Gardens of Heligan and Trebah Gardens.
- 10% off products in Eden shops, including our online shop
- 25% off Eden’s range of horticultural courses, including the Certificate in Practical Horticulture
- Free Member events, talks and ‘behind the scenes’ tours
- Quarterly Eden Magazine delivered to your door
- Updates on news and events in our monthly e-newsletter
- Your money helps us run programmes that make a real difference to people's lives and to the planet.
*Tate St Ives is closed between October 2015 and May 2016 for building work. Free entry for Eden Project Members will instead apply throughout August 2015.
I don't get to Cornwall very often, but I value what Eden does and being a Member keeps me involved.
An Eden Project Member from Yorkshire
Annual Direct Debit – save £5!
(1 cardholder, plus 1 family guest)
|Individual Over 60 Membership
(1 cardholder aged over 60, plus 1 family guest)
(2 cardholders from the same family living at the same address, plus 1 family guest each)
|Joint Over 60s Membership
(2 cardholders from the same family living at the same address, both aged over 60, plus 1 family guest each)
(2 cardholders from the same family living at the same address, plus 1 family guest each and up to 3 children per visit)