Recruit your own Eden apprentice
We’re looking for like-minded businesses and organisations within Cornwall who would like to be a host employer to an Eden apprentice.
As well as recruiting our own apprentices in a partnership with Cornwall College, we are seeking other businesses and organisations within the county to join us in taking young people through a memorable learning experience, and promote a broad understanding of sustainable enterprise.
In particular, we are looking for organisations to be host employers to Eden chef and gardener apprentices. Find out more about these apprenticeships.
What does it mean to be a host employer?
- Individuals aged 16-24 are employed by you for a period of two years.
- Apprentices learn the very best skills and theory working with Eden’s teams and The Cornwall College Group’s professionals – culminating in a nationally recognised qualification.
- As a host, you’ll access £1,500 up front to support your business.*
- You’ll have your own customer advisor to help you recruit the right candidate and sort the paperwork.
- Your organisation will benefit from joint training with the Eden apprentices, tapping into the Eden ethos and expert knowledge pool to add unique and valuable skills to your workforce.
If you are interested in benefitting from this opportunity and recruiting your own Eden apprentice please call 0800 731 7594 or email email@example.com