School workshop: Eden Enterprise Day
- 1-day workshop in your school
- Suitable for years 7, 8, 9 and 10
- Sustainability and bespoke themes
This workshop is delivered by Eden's Education Team in your school, and can be adapted to suit the school, current issues or a topical scenario.
What happens: Eden Enterprise Days can be adapted to suit your school, including the theme. In this particular example students are challenged to come up with a plan to create a successful and sustainable future for their place.
Following an initial team-building activity they are set a series of challenges to come up with activities, products and marketing ideas which will help build a sustainable and appealing future for the local area.
They form themselves into a new company and then pitch their plans to the rest of the group who vote for the winners.
Location: The workshop takes place in your school.
Skills and curriculum links
This workshop enables students to:
- focus on successful teamwork and collaboration
- maintain motivation to see a task through to the end
- use creativity and imagination to solve challenges
- utilise their presentation skills to present to a large audience
- develop their understanding of sustainability in a practical context
- develop their sense of place and pride in where they live
We've designed the workshop to help teachers cover the following subject area:
- PHSE Economic wellbeing and financial capability
The workshop costs £600 per group plus VAT. Maximum group size is 150. The cost includes:
- a facilitated full-day workshop with two members of our Education Team at your school
- all equipment needed for the workshop