About the prize
The prize consists of the following: two tickets to an Eden Sessions concert of your choice.
How to enter
Simply hand your card over to the cashier to be scanned every time you make a purchase in any of Eden’s on-site shops or food outlets.
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to current Locals’ Pass Holders or Eden Project Members only. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
- One entry per transaction. There is no limit to the number of entries.
- If you wish to opt out of the monthly prize-draw, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by the last day of the month in which you visited, including the subject line: ‘Monthly Sessions on-site prize-draw opt-out’, and include your name and card number.
- There is one prize per month of two tickets to a 2018 Eden Sessions concert of the winner’s choice, subject to availability.
- Winners must state their preference of Eden Session by 31 May 2018. There will be a limited number of tickets for each Eden Session and tickets to individual concerts will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The prize is as described and there is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- No other expenses, including travel, are included as part of the prize.
- Entrants must have a current email address or phone number linked to their Locals' Pass or Eden Project Membership. To check and update your details please contact email@example.com or call 01726 811972. If we are unable to contact the chosen winner via email or phone, we reserve the right to pick another winner.
- A winner will be picked at random, on the first working day of each month, from all entries made between the first and last day of the previous month.
- The draw will be independently witnessed, and the first name drawn at random on the first working day of each month will receive the prize as detailed above. If contact cannot be made with the winner within seven days of the draw date, the prize will be forfeited and a further random draw will be made.
- For winners’ details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within eight weeks of each draw date. The competition is not open to employees of the Eden Project, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw.
- The Eden Project reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage if deemed necessary.
- Cards scanned on or after 1 May 2018 will be entered into Eden’s monthly prize draw to win 2019 Eden Sessions tickets. Winners of 2019 tickets must state their preference of Eden Session by 31 May 2019. All other terms and conditions remain the same.
- No purchase necessary. You can also enter by posting entries to Marketing Department, Eden Project, Bodelva, PL24 2SG.