Please place your order by 11am on Monday 30th March for delivery in time for Easter.
Plants will need to be ordered by midnight on Sunday 29th March for delivery in time for Easter.
Please note deliveries may be delayed over the Easter bank holiday weekend as our courier is not delivering on Good Friday or Easter Monday.
You'll get free UK mainland delivery on all orders over £50, however some exceptions may occur.
Unfortunately for a small number of postcodes in remote areas of mainland UK we cannot guarantee free delivery. As a charity we set our postage charges according to our courier and have to pass on any additional charges. If you are unsure if your postcode falls into one of these areas please phone our customer services: 01726 818891.
Affected postcodes & delivery charges are as follows:
• PO31 – PO41 (Isle of Wight) - £11.80
• HS1 – HS9, IV40 – IV56, KA27 – KA28, KW15 – KW17, PA20, PA41 – PA49, PA60 – PA78, PH41 – PH44, ZE1 – ZE3 - £31.99
• All other Highlands, Grampian and Offshore Islands - £26.59 (but please check with our customer services department to see if your postcode falls into one of these addresses)
• BT1 – BT94, IM1 – IM9 and TR21 – TR25 - £19.14
• GY1 - GY9, JE1 - JE4 - £32.21
• Alderney, Sark & Herm - £47.21
• Southern Ireland - £19.20
Bouquets cannot be delivered on a Sunday and a Saturday delivery surcharge of £8.50 does apply. Order your flowers before 11am the day before, and we will deliver them to you Tuesday – Friday.
We can only send plants, seeds and very large products (e.g. water butts and composters) to delivery addresses in mainland UK.
For deliveries outside of the UK please call our customer services team on 01726 818891.
- UK: £2.75
- Europe: Price on application
- Rest of the world: price on application
Plants (UK-only) and all other products excluding roses:
- UK: £5.75
- Europe: Price on application.
- Rest of world: price on application.
Roses are (UK-only):
- 1 or 2 roses: £6.50
- 3 or more £9.00
- Delivery example for 5 roses will be £9.00
Why we dispatch some products directly from our suppliers
This helps to reduce the products' carbon footprint as there are less transport miles. It also helps to keep costs lower.