Last orders for Christmas, 11am on Wednesday 18th December
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please place your order before 11am on the 18th December*. Any orders placed after this time will not be guaranteed.
A few select items have earlier delivery dates; these pages have been clearly marked for your information.
* For guaranteed Christmas delivery for plants, please order before 4pm on Friday 13th December. Any plant orders placed after this date will not be dispatched until week commencing Monday 6th January 2014.
Christmas & New Year
Our webshop team will be taking a much deserved break over the festive season so there will be a delay in responses to emails, phone calls and order dispatch so please bear with us.
We will be back to full capacity from Monday 6th January 2014.
You'll get free UK mainland delivery on all orders over £50, however some exceptions may occur.
Unfortunately for a small number of postcodes in remote areas of mainland UK we cannot guarantee free delivery. As a charity we set our postage charges according to our courier and have to pass on any additional charges. If you are unsure if your postcode falls into one of these areas please phone our customer services: 01726 818891.
We can only send plants, seeds and very large products (eg water butts and composters) to delivery addresses in mainland UK.
- UK: £2.75
- Europe: Price on application
- Rest of the world: price on application
Plants (UK-only) and all other products excluding roses:
- UK: £5.75
- Europe: Price on application.
- Rest of world: price on application.
Roses are (UK-only):
- 1 rose: £8.50
- Each additional rose is £2 more
- Delivery example for 5 roses will be £16.50
Why we dispatch some products directly from our suppliers
This helps to reduce the products' carbon footprint as there are less transport miles. It also helps to keep costs lower.