With its sunny weather, sandy beaches and beautiful scenery, Cornwall has long been one of Britain’s top summer holiday destinations. Combine your trip to the Eden Project with a longer holiday in Cornwall.
The county is well set up to welcome tourists:
- wonderful visitor attractions: from historic houses to theme parks
- natural beauty: a breathtakingly rugged coastline, sandy beaches, gardens
- arts and culture: galleries, theatres, concerts, festivals
- accommodation: everything from campsites and self-catering cottages to boutique five-star hotels
- excellent travel links: Newquay airport, mainline train from London.
Browse this section to find out more about things to do and places to stay in Cornwall. You can also find out more on the Visit Cornwall, I Love Cornwall, Cornwall Association of Tourist Attractions and Exploring England websites.