Christmas in Cornwall: celebrate at our winter festival
If you're fed up of hibernating at home, celebrate with us at our winter festival. Meet Father Christmas and his real reindeer, go ice skating, explore the rainforest at twilight, listen to live storytelling and pick up some great gifts in our shop.
Whether you're local or coming on holiday to spend Christmas in Cornwall, come to Eden to add sparkle to your winter. On many days during November and December 2014 we'll be open later into the evening, and you'll be able to enjoy a range of festive treats, from lantern parades to ice skating.
Dates, times and price
- Dates: Saturday 29 November 2014 - Sunday 4 January 2015 (except 25 December). Not all activities will be available every day:
- Father Christmas will be welcoming guests on selected days from 29 November to 24 December
- Times: see full opening times
- Price: included in normal Eden admission price (except the Father Christmas experience, which is priced separately)
Winter festival activities
- Visit Father Christmas and real reindeer: We welcome the man in red himself and his furry friends on selected days from 29 November to 24 December. Find out more and book online.
- Ice skating: our magical ice rink is back. Find out more on the ice skating page.
- NEW FOR 2014: Enchanted Rainforest: experience Christmas as you've never seen it before, in the humid tropics of our Rainforest Biome. Wander through twinkling trees and glittering glades, and stumble upon unexpected moments of festive loveliness. A delight for young and old alike.
- Storytelling: wonderful festive stories from our fabulous storytellers, every day at 12pm and 2pm.
- Delicious food and drink: check out our menu of tasty winter warmers, including festive treats such as mulled cider and spiced hot chocolate.