Christmas in Cornwall: celebrate at Eden's winter festival
If you're fed up of hibernating at home, celebrate with us at our Time of Gifts winter festival. Get involved in craft workshops, listen to live storytelling, and sample delicious festive food and drink!
Whether you're local or coming on holiday to spend Christmas in Cornwall, come to Eden to add sparkle to your winter. On many days during November and December 2012 we'll be open later into the evening, and you'll be able to enjoy a range of festive treats, from lantern parades to ice skating.
Dates, times and price
- Dates: Friday 23 November 2012 - Sunday 6 January 2013 (not all activities will be available every day: see below for details)
- Times: see full opening times
- Price: included in normal Eden admission price
Winter festival activities
- Visit Father Christmas's base camp: Although Father Christmas has now returned to the North Pole after his busy night, you can still explore his base camp at Eden, warm up by his fire, play board games and make thank-you cards.
- Delicious festive food and drink: feast on some unusual treats as well as more traditional festive fare throughout our winter festival.
- Ice skating: our magical ice rink is back. In addition to our general skate sessions, there are special skating sessions for all ages and abilities. Find out more on the ice skating page.