Halloweden: October half-term, Cornwall
Celebrate Halloween in Cornwall this October half-term: get involved in magical craft activities and have a go at ice skating on our beautiful wintry rink. This year we've got a Mexican Day of the Dead theme!
Dates and price
- Saturday 27 October – Sunday 4 November 2012 (during the half-term school holiday)
- Late opening til 9pm on Tuesday 30 and Wednesday 31 October 2012 for the Little Monsters' Ball Halloween discos.
- Price: included in the cost of admission to Eden (except face painting and ice skating)
Halloween activities and events
No tricks, just treats at Halloweden! Venture inside our Wishcraft Tent to make something beautiful but beware, there might be some scary things lurking inside!
- Positive potion workshops: make a special potion to keep somewhere safe or give to someone you love.
- Wanderful wands: meet the Wand Tailor who will help you find the perfect wand, then add some magical decorations!
- Protection charms: create something special to protect you on your journeys.
- Storytelling: dare to listen to some dark tales?
- Pumpkin carving demonstrations: watch our experts create magical designs.
- Face painting: get into the spirit of Halloween with a fun face design. Price: £3 each.
Little Monsters' Ball Halloween disco
- Tuesday 30 and Wednesday 31 October 2012
- Price: included in the cost of admission to Eden (except ice skating)
Wear your fancy dress and bring the whole family for an evening of fang-tastic fun, with spooky activities and a bone-shaking disco. Find out more
Get your skates on for another winter of icy fun at Eden! Our ice rink opens on 20 October, in time for the Halloweden celebrations and Little Monsters' Ball discos. Find out prices and times.