Little Monsters' Ball: Halloween disco
Get your fancy dress on and join us for a spooky evening of fang-tastic fun for all the family on Tuesday 30 and Wednesday 31 October 2012!
- Price: included in the cost of admission to Eden (except face painting and ice skating). You can also use your Annual Pass.
There'll be plenty of spooky activities, tasty treats in our cafes and restaurants and a good bone-shaking disco in our Olive Grooveyard. Our haunted Biomes will be open for you to explore, but beware, who knows what might lurk inside...
The Olive Grooveyard Disco, 6–8.30pm
Dare to enter the Mediterranean Biome after dark? Join the ghosts and ghouls in our bone-shaking disco – don’t be scared, there’s lots of fun to be had!
Wishcraft tent, 6–9pm
Come on in, explore this spooky space and craft something beautiful:
- Positive potion workshops: make a special potion to keep somewhere safe or give to someone you love.
- Wanderful wands: meet the Wand Tailor who will help you find the perfect wand, then add some magical decorations!
- Protection charms: create something special to protect you on your journeys.
- Storytelling: dare to listen to some dark tales? Pumpkin carving demonstrations: watch our experts create magical designs.
- Face painting: add to your fancy dress with a fun face design. Price: £3 each.
Come along for a skate on our chilling ice rink – it's certain to give you the shivers! There will be an extra charge for ice skating. This is always a popular activity, so booking is essential. Details of how to book will be on this page soon.
Creatures of the night
Come and say hello to some amazing nocturnal creatures outside the Bakery.
Tasty treats for hungry horrors
Eat lots of ghoulish grub in the Bakery between 6pm and 8pm.