Mother's Day: Sunday 15 March 2015
Bring your mum or gran into Eden for free on Mother's Day, sit down to a lovely lunch inside our Mediterranean Biome, and take them on a spectacular floral tour of the world through our gardens indoors and out. Book your lunch table online on this page.
Special treats for mums
- Free entry to Eden on the day for all mums and grans provided they are with at least one of their children or grandchildren.
- A special surprise gift for all mums and grans.
Spectacular floral displays
Thanks to the mild winter Eden is enjoying its most dazzling spring for years both indoors and out.
In the Mediterranean Biome alone, thousands of tulips are flowering. Outdoors there are many varieties of daffodil and other flowers, shrubs and trees to appreciate as they reach their spring peak.
How to book your table
Use the form below to check availability and make a reservation.
Our full table service means you can sit back and relax amongst the olive trees, herbs and Mediterranean flowers while we do all the work. See the menu below, or download as a PDF here.
- Mixed olive selection (V): £4
- Zuppe di pasta e fagioli - an authentic Italian soup of fresh tomatoes, pasta and beans finished with chilli oil & parmesan served with Eden baked bread £6
- Griddled Tomino cheese wrapped in pancetta with fresh bay leaves & rocket £5.75
- Tomato and garlic focaccia (v) accompanied with Cornish rapeseed oil and balsamic vinegar: £3.50
- Fillet of char-grilled Cornish Mackerel with a sun-dried tomato pesto, watercress, Cornish rapeseed oil and balsamic reduction: £4.50
- Fritto calamari In a crisp Cornish Korev beer batter with chilli aioli: £5.75
- Fritto Misto Verdure (Mediterranean vegetables in a crisp Korev lager batter with garlic aioli): £5.00
- Eden’s antipasti (V): marinated artichokes, stuffed vine leaves, stuffed peppers, balsamic onion, sun-dried tomatoes, marinated olives and Eden-baked focaccia: £11.50
- Cornish antipasti: Coppa ham, chorizo, Cornish crumbly, sweet-roasted peppers, sun-dried tomatoes, marinated olives and Eden-baked focaccia: £10.50
- Pasta penné coated in a fresh tomato sauce: £4.50
- Authentic Spanish paella: a traditional saffron infused paella with chorizo, chicken, prawns, Fowey mussels served with Eden-baked focaccia: £5.50
- Pizza margherita: mozzarella, tomato, and fresh basil pesto: £5.50
- Authentic Spanish paella: chorizo, chicken, langoustines, Fowey mussels and clams served with Eden-baked focaccia: £9.50
- Spinach & ricotta tortelloni
A filled pasta served with a lemon & sage butter, shaved Gran Moravia with toasted pinenuts £9
- Char-grilled Cornish lamb chops on a Sardinian fregola with mint pesto & pimento oil £12
- Griddled sardines with a mint, shallot, lemon and chilli dressing, and Eden-baked focaccia: £8.50
- Greek Salad: juicy sun-ripened heritage tomatoes, Cornish crumbly, cucumber, red onion, olives, fresh mint and lemon with a Cornish rapeseed oil: £7.50
- Spinach and ricotta tortelloni: a filled pasta served with a fragrant sage and lemon butter finished with toasted pine nuts and shaved Parmigiano Reggiano: £9
- Prawn tortelloni: a filled pasta served with a rosa vodka sauce, tomatoes, chilli, parsley and cream: £9.50
- Margherita: mozzarella, tomato, and fresh basil oil: £8.50
- Prosciutto: Cornish Coppa ham, tomato, mozzarella, basil and Parmigiano reggiano: £9
- Polpette: beef meatball, Cornish pancetta, cream and oregano: £9.50
- Pizza Antipasti: marinated artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, sweet roasted peppers, Cornish crumbly and thyme: £9
- Garlic ciabatta (£3.50) with garlic butter and mozzarella (£1), or Cornish crumbly cheese and sweet red onions (£1.50)
- Heritage tomato salad: wild rocket, fragrant basil, lemon and Cornish rapeseed oil: £4
- Crisp green salad (v): watercress, chicory, cucumber and spring onions, with a mustard, Mediterranean herb and Cornish rapeseed oil dressing: £3.50
- Caesar salad
Cos lettuce, parmesan, anchovies, focaccia croutons, crisp pancetta & caesar dressing £4.50
- Oven baked pear with walnuts, raisins, cinnamon cream & honey £5
- Seville orange posset with Seville orange sable biscuits £5
- Zesty Limoncello fool accompanied with fresh local raspberries: £4.50
- Baobab Panna cotta with a refreshing minted peach compote: £5
- Affogato: Cornish vanilla ice cream, an Origin espresso shot and amaretti crumbs: £4.50
- Eden Extraordinary Ice Cream: three scoops of Eden's very own ice cream, made with Colombian rainforest panela: £4. Please ask for today’s flavours.