Mother's Day: Sunday 30 March 2014
Bring your mum or gran into Eden for free on Mother's Day, sit down to a lovely three-course lunch with a FREE drink for them, and take them on a spectacular floral tour of the world through our gardens indoors and out. Book your lunch table online on this page.
Offers for all mums and grans
- Free entry to Eden on the day for all mums and grans provided they are with at least one of their children or grandchildren.
- Free glass of wine or other drink for all mums and grans as part of the three-course lunch (see below).
- Free gift voucher for an afternoon tea for two at Eden for all mums and grans so that they can return at their leisure on another day.
Spectacular floral displays
Thanks to the mild winter Eden is enjoying its most dazzling spring for years both indoors and out.
In the Mediterranean Biome alone, more than 24,000 tulips are flowering - twice as many as last year. Almost 100 varieties are on show - watch the video on this page to see a selection.
Outdoors there are many varieties of daffodil and other flowers, shrubs and trees to appreciate as they reach their spring peak.
We've created a special Mother’s Day lunch that we'll serve in the Gallery overlooking the Biomes where mums and grans will be treated to a free drink from the menu.
- Adult (three courses, including free drink for mums and grans): £19.50
- Child (two courses): £9.50
How to book
Use the form below to check availability and make a reservation.
- Spring vegetable soup: spring vegetables in a delicate saffron-scented broth with rustic parsley croutons
- Ham hock terrine with locally made piccalilli, ciabatta toasts, a baby leaf salad and herb-infused Cornish rapeseed oil
- Tian of prawn, tomato and feta with cucumber, rocket and a sweet tomato dressing
- Orange roasted shoulder of Cornish spring lamb with a rich redcurrant and rose wine gravy
- Roast fillet of sea bass on buttered leeks with a vermouth, sorrel cream sauce
- Baked Portobello mushroom stuffed with sweet peppers, garlic, rosemary and Cornish blue on carrot ribbons and a tomato coulis
All mains are accompanied with roasted maris piper potatoes and spring roast vegetables
- White chocolate and raspberry torte laced with cherry brandy on a crumbly amaretti biscuit base
- Warm pear and frangipan tart with Cornish clotted cream and lemon syrup
- Cornish cheese and biscuits accompanied with Eden ale chutney and pickled pears
For the children
- Pot-roasted chicken gently cooked on a bed of tender vegetables, tomatoes and rice
- Ice cream dessert with chocolate flake