Delicious meals in the Mediterranean Biome
Enjoy a delicious alfresco-style meal in our Biome - open until 23 October 2014. Our fully waitered table service means you can sit back and relax amongst the olive trees, herbs and flowers while we do all the work. Tables are bookable in the evening, but we begin serving food at noon.
Make a reservation
Table bookings are available between 6.30pm and 8pm. Please see below for a list of the dates available.
Please use the online booking service below to book a table in the Med Terrace. Select meal as 'Dinner' on the calendar and it will display a choice of reservation times. If you have any difficulties making an online reservation, please call us on 01726 818571 before 5pm.
Choose from a delicious menu
Our full table service means you can sit back and relax amongst the olive trees, herbs and Mediterranean flowers while we do all the work. See the menu below, or download as a PDF here.
- Mixed olive selection (V): £4
- Tomato and garlic focaccia (v) accompanied with Cornish rapeseed oil and balsamic vinegar: £3.50
- Fillet of char-grilled Cornish Mackerel with a sun-dried tomato pesto, watercress, Cornish rapeseed oil and balsamic reduction: £4.50
- Fritto calamari In a crisp Cornish Korev beer batter with chilli aioli: £5.75
- Fritto Misto Verdure (Mediterranean vegetables in a crisp Korev lager batter with garlic aioli): £5.00
- Baked Helford camembert with garlic and thyme, and served with focaccia toasts, crisp apple and vegetables: £11
- Eden’s antipasti (V): marinated artichokes, stuffed vine leaves, stuffed peppers, balsamic onion, sun-dried tomatoes, marinated olives and Eden-baked focaccia: £11.50
- Cornish antipasti: Coppa ham, chorizo, Cornish crumbly, sweet-roasted peppers, sun-dried tomatoes, marinated olives and Eden-baked focaccia: £10.50
- Pasta penné coated in a fresh tomato sauce: £4.50
- Authentic Spanish paella: a traditional saffron infused paella with chorizo, chicken, prawns, Fowey mussels served with Eden-baked focaccia: £5.50
- Pizza margherita: mozzarella, tomato, and fresh basil pesto: £5.50
- Authentic Spanish paella: chorizo, chicken, langoustines, Fowey mussels and clams served with Eden-baked focaccia: £9.50
- Griddled sardines with a mint, shallot, lemon and chilli dressing, and Eden-baked focaccia: £8.50
- Greek Salad: juicy sun-ripened heritage tomatoes, Cornish crumbly, cucumber, red onion, olives, fresh mint and lemon with a Cornish rapeseed oil: £7.50
- Spinach and ricotta tortelloni: a filled pasta served with a fragrant sage and lemon butter finished with toasted pine nuts and shaved Parmigiano Reggiano: £9
- Prawn tortelloni: a filled pasta served with a rosa vodka sauce, tomatoes, chilli, parsley and cream: £9.50
- Margherita: mozzarella, tomato, and fresh basil oil: £8.50
- Prosciutto: Cornish Coppa ham, tomato, mozzarella, basil and Parmigiano reggiano: £9
- Polpette: beef meatball, Cornish pancetta, cream and oregano: £9.50
- Pizza Antipasti: marinated artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, sweet roasted peppers, Cornish crumbly and thyme: £9
- Garlic ciabatta (£3.50) with garlic butter and mozzarella (£1), or Cornish crumbly cheese and sweet red onions (£1.50)
- Heritage tomato salad: wild rocket, fragrant basil, lemon and Cornish rapeseed oil: £4
- Crisp green salad (v): watercress, chicory, cucumber and spring onions, with a mustard, Mediterranean herb and Cornish rapeseed oil dressing: £3.50
- Panela crème brulee with an espresso shortbread: £5
- Zesty Limoncello fool accompanied with fresh local raspberries: £4.50
- Baobab Panna cotta with a refreshing minted peach compote: £5
- Affogato: Cornish vanilla ice cream, an Origin espresso shot and amaretti crumbs: £4.50
- Eden Extraordinary Ice Cream: three scoops of Eden's very own ice cream, made with Colombian rainforest panela: £4. Please ask for today’s flavours.