Getting here by bus or train
- Nearest railway station: St Austell (on London Paddington to Penzance main line)
- First Bus 101 from St Austell railway station
We'd love you to come to Eden using public transport, so if you do we'll offer you a reduced entry price when you arrive here. See our tickets and prices page to find out how much you could save.
See the links below for bus and train times. You can also plan your journey using the Traveline South West website or by calling their helpline on 0871 200 2233.
Get a discount if you arrive on public transport
- This discount is only available on the door and not available on advance tickets bought online.
- This discount only applies to standard admissions and not in conjunction with any other offer.
- You will need to present a ticket with a valid destination (ie Eden for bus tickets; St Austell, Par, Luxulyan or Bugle for train tickets) that is valid for your day of entry to Eden.
Bus service that stops at Eden
By bus, Eden is a half-hour bus ride from St Austell railway station. The following service stops at Eden:
- First Bus 101: St Austell railway station – Eden
Route 101 timetable
Railway stations near Eden
We are just a few miles from St Austell railway station, which is on the main line from London Paddington and is well served by buses to Eden. You could also take the train to Luxulyan, Bugle or Par, for a more scenic journey or to continue your trip on foot or bike.
Check train timetables on the National Rail Enquiries website or by calling 08457 48 49 50.
Continue your journey on foot or bike
There are plenty of off-road tracks to explore around the Eden Project. Here are some ideas.