On-site accommodation: YHA Eden Project
- Private rooms from £39
- 58 en-suite bedrooms with TVs
- Open throughout the year
- Book using discount code YHEDEN-010 before 18 May to get 15% off stays between 3 February and 18 May 2017.
YHA Eden Project (powered by Snoozebox) is the most convenient place to stay for your visit to Eden. It accommodates guests in modern bedrooms made from shipping containers, in keeping with our ethos of sustainability.
These comfortable rooms are equipped with all the conveniences you expect from YHA and much more, including TVs in each room, and full air conditioning, making them a fantastic base for your holiday in Cornwall. With their clever use of space and high specification bathrooms, the rooms are perfect for families and individual travellers.
The hostel and campsite are open throughout the year.
Private rooms from £39
Food and drink
The Eden Project has a variety of food outlets available during normal Eden Project opening hours throughout the year. During summer months, you'll even have the opportunity to dine in the Eden Project's famous Biomes for an evening meal!
At the hostel, we offer a light snack menu of sandwiches and paninis, plus hot and cold drinks and a licensed bar. You can also pre-order breakfast at the hostel.
How to book
- Toiletries and towels are not supplied as standard; however, guests are invited to rent or buy YHA towels at reception.
- You can purchase tickets to access the main Eden Project visitor facility on this website at a discounted price as part of an accommodation booking. Simply book your accommodation online as normal and add Eden Project Tickets to your booking at the checkout.
- Dogs are not permitted at YHA Eden Project.
- Reception opening times: 8–11am and 4–11pm.
Free wifi in communal areas.
We welcome school groups at YHA Eden Project. Find out more about accommodation and activity packages for schools.
They are luxuriously appointed and very comfortable indeed... the staff are welcoming and helpful.
It was lovely to be able to remain on the site after closing time, watching the moon rise over the Biomes and listening to the owls hooting.
My kids lost their minds with excitement when they saw that they would be sleeping on bunk beds... they enjoyed the quirky surroundings and inspecting every cupboard and drawer.