You'll find a wide range of food and drink for children in the restaurants and cafes around Eden. This page gives details of what's on offer for your little ones in each outlet.
In 2016 we topped the Soil Association's Out To Lunch league table of visitor attractions, which aimed to find the best attraction for freshly prepared, healthy and sustainable food.
- Where: in the Link Building between the Biomes
Children's pick-n-mix options
Our children’s pick-n-mix option for £5.95 allows your little ones to choose five items from the following selection:
- Cheddar cheese wrap
- Home-cooked ham wrap
- Hummus and crudités pot
- Cocktail sausages and dip pot
- Pasta and med veg pot (made with gluten-free pasta)
- Fresh grape pot
- Piece of fruit
- ‘Get Fruity’ bar – a 100% pressed fruit bar
- Eden-made jelly pot
- Raisin pot
- Burts sea salt crisps
- Joosed Junior apple and blackcurrant drink
- Joosed Junior apple drink
- Joosed Junior apple and orange drink
- Still water.
Hot meals for children
- Children’s favourite mac 'n' cheese served with peas: £5.50 (larger portion £7.95)
- Lamb meatballs in a tomato sauce served with mini roast potatoes and peas: £5.75 (larger portion £8.75)
- Breaded fish bites served with mini roast potatoes and peas: £5.75
Med Terrace Restaurant
- Where: inside the Mediterranean Biome
Enjoy delicious food inspired by our Mediterranean Biome:
- 5-inch margherita pizza, £5
- 5-inch prosciutto ham pizza, £5.50
- Penne pasta coated in a tomato and fresh herb sauce with grated mozzarella, £4.50
- Penne pasta coated in basil pesto, topped with grated mozzarella, £4.50
Eden Coffee House
- Where: in the Visitor Centre, at the main entrance to Eden
Here we offer the same children’s pick-n-mix range found in Eden Kitchen (see above).
The Ice Cafe
- Where: by the ice rink
An informal eatery offering:
- Children’s burger: a prime 3oz beef burger with beef tomato, red onion and rocket served in a floured bun, £4.50 or £6.50 with fries.