Med Kitchen restaurant
- In the Link building
- Serving from midday daily
- Mediterranean cuisine (pizzas, pasta, paella, desserts)
During the chillier winter months we re-locate our Med restaurant to the ground floor of the Link building but you can still enjoy sensational food inspired by the flavours of our Mediterreanean Biome.
There is no need to book a table; simply turn up for lunch, which is served from midday.
Authentic Mediterranean menu
The menu features Mediterranean dishes such as:
- Eden’s antipasti: marinated olives, spicy peppers, dolmades and more – with Eden’s freshly baked focaccia
- Authentic Spanish Paella
- Goats’ cheese and Red Pepper Tortelloni
- Stone Baked Pizza: Giardiniera, Prosciutto or Margherita
- Tuscan Bean Salad
- Cornish fruit pannacotta
Sourcing and recycling
We’re proud that over 90% of the money we spend on catering suppliers is spent on businesses in Cornwall and Devon. We use only Cornish meat, dairy and eggs in our on-site cafes – as well as Cornish salad leaves, when they are in season. Find out about our sourcing.
We recycle a lot of our food waste in a huge composter that transforms it into a nitrogen-rich soil enhancer for our gardens.