Christmas in Cornwall: celebrate at our winter festival
- 28 November 2015 – 3 January 2016
- Different activities will be available on different days
If you're fed up of hibernating at home, celebrate with us at our winter festival. Go ice skating, explore our Enchanted Rainforest at twilight, listen to choirs and watch live storytelling.
Whether you're local or coming on holiday to spend Christmas in Cornwall, come to Eden to add sparkle to your winter.
Winter festival activities
Here's what happened in 2014:
- Meet Father Christmas
- Walk Through the Enchanted Rainforest: A Theatre of Christmas Memories: a unique combination of live performance, installations, soundscapes and beautiful lighting brought to you by our talented friends at WildWorks theatre company. Find out more about this experience.
- Ice skating on our magical ice rink.
- Storytelling: wonderful stories told by our storytellers in costume against a beautiful backdrop, in the Mediterranean Biome.
- Christmas craft workshops: inside our Mediterranean Biome you can make elf hats (plus ears), clothes peg reindeer heads (great for holding photos) and candy cane mice. And, for older children and adults there is an opportunity to custom-make beautiful gift tags.
- Cornish choirs: listen to traditional Christmas carols sung in our Mediterranean Biome by choirs from across Cornwall.
- A delicious menu of tasty winter warmers.