Dinosaurs – Land, Sea and Air: summer holidays 2016
- 23 July - 4 September 2016
This summer, Eden is set for its biggest prehistoric invasion yet, as we’re taken over by incredible creatures from land, sea and air.
Dinosaur lurking in our Rainforest Biome
Follow our intrepid security guards as they investigate an alarm set off in our rainforest.Play video
Enter the Domain of the Dinosaurs
Tour our incredible immersive experience from summer 2015.Play video
A vivid illustration of the size and power of dinosaurs!Play video
Wonder at winged rulers of the skies swooping through the Biomes, and dive into the oceanic depths to ‘swim’ with ancient aquatic creatures that will astound you with their playful and unearthly ways.
Come face to face with a life-size dinosaur jaw complete with gigantic teeth, then take cover from a pack of rampaging dinosaurs who could be lurking around every corner and behind every tree…
Make sure you’re equipped to survive your encounter with Eden’s latest prehistoric inhabitants. Brush up on your Jurassic and Cretaceous knowledge with the help of our experts who’ll be on hand to help unearth fascinating facts about your dinosaur favourites.
We’ll also have some gentler baby creatures for little ones to make friends with, plus games and puzzles for all ages.
Why dinosaurs at Eden?
Eden explores how people can work together and with nature towards a better future.
- They are a great way to reconnect youngsters with nature (from a different point of view).
- No plants – no life. The dinosaur extinction shows the fragility of life and… its amazing capacity to recover (NB. the little mammals took over – us!).
- A shot over our bows. We (humans) have conscious thought – we can help form our futures by the way we act.
Why train explorers?
- Explorer skills are essential for reconnecting with nature and helping shape our future.
Our Dinosaur Uproar 2015 event was featured in the Independent’s best new family attractions.
What people said on social media
- Thank you @edenproject for a brilliant day! My son was so excited about seeing the Dinosaurs, you certainly made his day!
- Had a lovely day at Eden @edenproject in Cornwall with my niece. A must if you are nearby.
- Awesome exhibit! Amazing evening with my nephew – the dinosaurs were fantastic! Go see them!
- My son loved travelling back to the time of the dinosaurs @edenproject today. Great exhibition, activities and staff.
- An amazing day at @edenproject totally outdid themselves!