Easter at Eden
- Dates: 1–17 Apr 2017
- Eden open 9.30am-6pm each day
- Price: Included in admission to Eden
Come along to take part in Eden's take on the traditional Easter egg hunt, during the Easter holidays. All activities are included in your Eden admission ticket!
This year, Easter at the Eden Project is going even more egg-streme! Prizes and treats will be awarded to successful egg hunters! Take part in these fun activities to get your card stamped. Get three stamps and you’ll be able to claim a nice little prize at our Eggschange.
- Egg Scramble: get involved as teams will have two minutes to hunt for as many eggs as possible in our crazy Easter garden, full of inflatables, ball pools and more!
- Slide Eggs: will you be able to crack the egg and chuck it on target as you bounce down the inflatable slides?
- Nest Ball: you’ve heard of netball, well this is nest-ball. Help the chicks and bunnies reach their comfy nests safely – all you’ll need is an accurate throw.
- Fairground games in our Arena: roll up, roll up and take part in our colourful games of Eggla, Hook-a-duck and Pickled Eggs.
- Golden Egg Hunt: every day we’ll hide 12 fabulous golden eggs across the Eden landscape. It’s up to you to find them and bring them to our Eggschange in return for a delicious prize.
- Live storytelling: hear our amazing storytellers tell wonderful stories in the beautiful surroundings of the Citrus Grove in our Mediterranean Biome.
- 5, 11, 12 and 15 April
We are offering some relaxed sessions for children with autism spectrum condition, sensory and communication needs or learning disabilities who may benefit from a more informal experience.
On the dates above, the Eden site will be open from 8am to allow time for you to journey down. The Stage (the large white structure in the middle of our site, where the main Easter activities are based) will be open from 8am to 9.30am exclusively for those booked onto the session. There will be special access to the main Eden Easter activities for you to enjoy at your own pace. The sessions will be limited to a max 100 people as the games are spread out over a large area; this is a mix of adults and children.
From 9.30am onwards you are very welcome to stay and enjoy the rest of the Eden site, including the Easter trails. Our trail leaflet will be available from the stage during your visit.
Book your place
Please note that booking is required, and upon booking you will be emailed a pre-visit information pack enabling you to prepare for your visit.
Online booking will be available via this page soon.