Halloweden: October half-term, Cornwall
- Dates: 22 – 30 October 2016
- Price: Most activities included within Eden admission ticket
Celebrate Halloween in Cornwall this October half-term: get involved in magical craft activities and dare to be scared.
A great family day out!
Glimpse all the spooky fun you can take part in...Play video
A spooky shadow puppet play
Watch a taster of the Hansel and Gretel story at Halloweden.Play video
Day of the Dead face painting
Pick some pro face painting tips in our spooky video.Play video
There'll be lots of ghostly goings-on during Halloweden. Expect pumpkin carving, potion making, creepy crafts and mysterious nocturnal creatures, transforming Eden into a spooky spectacle...
This is what took place in 2015, to give you a flavour of what's to come in 2016.
- Collect your scroll and vile vial at our Visitor Centre.
- Begin creating your potion in our Rainforest Biome.
- Brew up some bubbles for your potion in our Mediterranean Biome.
- Meet some amazing owls, brought by our friends from Screech Owl Sanctuary.
- Get your face painted with a creepy – or not so creepy – design (extra charge applies).
- Enter an amazing immersive experience in our Wishcraft Tent:
- Get the final, active ingredients to make your potion work.
- See our incredible carved pumpkin creations.
- Watch a spooky shadow puppet play of Hansel and Gretel. The Eden Storytellers will be performing this magical tale daily, every hour from midday onwards.
- Travel through the tunnel of terrors.
Our fabulous ice rink will also be open during the week.
Little Monsters' Ball Halloween disco 2016
- Saturday 29 October 2016
Get your fancy dress on and join us for a spooky evening of fang-tastic fun for all the family. There’ll be plenty of creepy activities, tasty treats in our cafes and a good boneshaking disco in our Olive Grooveyard. The ice rink will be open and is sure to chill you to the bone!