Halloweden: October half-term, Cornwall
- This event has now finished for 2015.
Celebrate Halloween in Cornwall this October half-term: get involved in magical craft activities and dare to be scared.
Go on a mystical journey through our Biomes on a quest to brew up a special potion to protect you at this spooky time of year...
This is what took place in 2015. We'll update this page several weeks before the 2016 event.
- Collect your scroll and vile vial at our Visitor Centre.
- Begin creating your potion in our Rainforest Biome.
- Brew up some bubbles for your potion in our Mediterranean Biome.
- Meet some amazing owls, brought by our friends from Screech Owl Sanctuary.
- Get your face painted with a creepy – or not so creepy – design (extra charge applies).
- Enter an amazing immersive experience in our Wishcraft Tent:
- Get the final, active ingredients to make your potion work.
- See our incredible carved pumpkin creations.
- Watch a spooky shadow puppet play of Hansel and Gretel. The Eden Storytellers will be performing this magical tale daily, every hour from midday onwards.
- Travel through the tunnel of terrors.
Our fabulous ice rink will also be open all week - see full details of the sessions available and timings here.
Little Monsters' Ball Halloween disco 2015
- 31 October 2015, 6-9pm
Get your fancy dress on and join us for a spooky evening of fang-tastic fun for all the family. There’ll be plenty of creepy activities, tasty treats in our cafes and a good boneshaking disco in our Olive Grooveyard. The ice rink will be open and is sure to chill you to the bone!