Halloweden: October half-term, Cornwall
- Saturday 24 October – Sunday 1 November 2015
- Price: included in the cost of admission to Eden (except Little Monsters' Ball)
Celebrate Halloween in Cornwall this October half-term: get involved in magical craft activities and dare to be scared.
Go on a mystical journey through our Biomes on a quest to brew up a special potion to protect you at this spooky time of year:
- Collect your scroll and vile vial at our Visitor Centre.
- Begin creating your potion in our Rainforest Biome.
- Brew up some bubbles for your potion in our Mediterranean Biome.
- Meet some amazing owls, brought by our friends from Screech Owl Sanctuary.
- Get your face painted with a creepy – or not so creepy – design (extra charge applies).
- Enter an amazing immersive experience in our Wishcraft Tent:
- Get the final, active ingredients to make your potion work.
- See our incredible carved pumpkin creations.
- Watch spooky shadow puppet plays.
- Travel through the tunnel of terrors.
Little Monsters' Ball Halloween disco 2015
- 31 October 2015, 6-9pm
- Price: £7 per person (tickets do not include ice skating)
Get your fancy dress on and join us for a spooky evening of fang-tastic fun for all the family. There’ll be plenty of creepy activities, tasty treats in our cafes and a good boneshaking disco in our Olive Grooveyard. The ice rink will be open and is sure to chill you to the bone!