Halloweden: October half-term, Cornwall
- Dates: 22 – 30 October 2016
- Price: Most activities included within Eden admission ticket
Celebrate Halloween in Cornwall this October half-term: get involved in magical craft activities and dare to be scared.
There'll be lots of ghostly goings-on during Halloweden. Expect pumpkin carving, potion making, creepy crafts and mysterious nocturnal creatures, transforming Eden into a spooky spectacle...
This is what took place in 2015, to give you a flavour of what's to come in 2016.
- Collect your scroll and vile vial at our Visitor Centre.
- Begin creating your potion in our Rainforest Biome.
- Brew up some bubbles for your potion in our Mediterranean Biome.
- Meet some amazing owls, brought by our friends from Screech Owl Sanctuary.
- Get your face painted with a creepy – or not so creepy – design (extra charge applies).
- Enter an amazing immersive experience in our Wishcraft Tent:
- Get the final, active ingredients to make your potion work.
- See our incredible carved pumpkin creations.
- Watch a spooky shadow puppet play of Hansel and Gretel. The Eden Storytellers will be performing this magical tale daily, every hour from midday onwards.
- Travel through the tunnel of terrors.
Our fabulous ice rink will also be open during the week.
Little Monsters' Ball Halloween disco 2016
- Saturday 29 October 2016
Get your fancy dress on and join us for a spooky evening of fang-tastic fun for all the family. There’ll be plenty of creepy activities, tasty treats in our cafes and a good boneshaking disco in our Olive Grooveyard. The ice rink will be open and is sure to chill you to the bone!