2017 Marathon survey prize draw terms and conditions
Read the terms and conditions for the Marathon survey prize draw.
A family ticket to Eden for two adults and two children, to be used before 31 December 2018.
How to enter
Fill in the survey via the link provided to all Marathon entrants in an email.
The competition closes at midnight on 31 October 2017. The winner will be notified within one week of the closing date.
Terms and conditions
- Entry is free and NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. One entry per ticket purchaser.
- Competition closes at midnight on 31 October 2017. The winner will be notified within one week of the closing date.
- There is one prize to be won. The prize comprises a family ticket to the Eden Project for two adults and two children. One winner will be picked from all valid entries received and will be notified via email within one week of the closing date.
- The prize is as described and there is no cash alternative. No other expenses, including travel, are included as part of the prize.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The draw will be independently witnessed and the first name drawn at random after the closing date will receive the prize as detailed above. If the winner cannot be reached the Eden Project reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner drawn at random.
- For winner’s details, please email email@example.com within eight weeks of the draw date.
- Prize draw open to all Marathon entrant ticket purchasers. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
- The Eden Project reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage if deemed necessary.
- Entry into this prize draw is taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Promoter: The Eden Project, Bodelva, Cornwall, PL24 2SG, UK