Father Christmas 360 video 2016 Facebook competition: terms and conditions
Please read the terms and conditions below.
- How to enter: Internet access and Facebook account required to enter. To enter ’comment’ on the post on the Eden Project Facebook Page entitled ‘Tell us how many elves you can spot and you could WIN an Eden Xmas hamper worth £100.’ with your answer to the question.
- Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. One entry per Facebook account. Automated entries will not be accepted.
- There is one prize of an Eden Project Christmas hamper worth £100, with a variety of products sourced from Eden's on site shop. The prize is as described and there is no cash alternative. The prize is subject to availability. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The draw will be independently witnessed and the chosen will receive the prize as detailed above following the closing date. If the winner cannot be reached the Eden Project reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner drawn.
- For winner’s details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within eight weeks of the draw date. The competition is not open to employees of the Eden Project, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw.
- All entries must be received by 10am on Monday 12 December 2016. The winner will be notified by Facebook after the closing date.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. The promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the website. Numerous factors outside the control of the promoter may interfere with the operation of the website.
- The Eden Project reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage if deemed necessary.
- Entry into this prize draw is taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Promoter: The Eden Project, Bodelva, Cornwall, PL24 2SG, UK