We Are Stars 360 video 2017 Facebook competition: terms and conditions
Please read the terms and conditions below.
- How to enter: Internet access and Facebook account required to enter. To enter ’comment’ on the post on the Eden Project Facebook Page entitled ‘WIN tickets to our space-themed virtual reality experience...’ with your answer to the question.
- Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. One entry per Facebook account. Automated entries will not be accepted.
- There is one prize of family tickets to the Eden Project (two adults, two children), plus four places at the We Are Stars virtual reality experience. The prize is as described and there is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Please note that our suggested minimum age for the experience is 13 years. Children below this age will need permission from a parent or guardian to attend, but we advise that the content is not of interest to children under six.
- The virtual reality experience runs every day until 3 September. The film starts on the hour at 20 past and 20 to, from 10.20am. The last show of the day is at 7.20pm Mondays – Thursdays, and at 5.20pm Fridays – Sundays.
- The prize is subject to availability and must be taken before 3 September.
- The draw will be independently witnessed and the chosen will receive the prize as detailed above following the closing date. If the winner cannot be reached the Eden Project reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner drawn.
- For winner’s details, please email email@example.com within eight weeks of the draw date. The competition is not open to employees of the Eden Project, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw.
- All entries must be received by 10am on Monday 14 August 2017. The winner will be notified by Facebook after the closing date.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. The promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the website. Numerous factors outside the control of the promoter may interfere with the operation of the website.
- The Eden Project reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage if deemed necessary.
- Entry into this prize draw is taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Promoter: The Eden Project, Bodelva, Cornwall, PL24 2SG, UK