- For residents of Cornwall and Devon
- On sale until 15 March 2020
- Valid until 31 October 2020
Our Locals' Pass gives residents of Cornwall and Devon unlimited access to the Eden Project, with a significant saving on admission tickets. Passes are available to buy from 1 November 2019 until 15 March 2020.
Locals' Pass benefits
- Get unlimited entry to one of the biggest visitor attractions in the South West until 31 October 2020, while saving up to 33%* on a full-price admission ticket.
- Enjoy access to over 20 acres of gardens, brimming with plants, art and play opportunities.
- Treat yourself to a free day out on your doorstep whenever you like, enjoying our shops and cafés, and gardens and Biomes as they change throughout the seasons.
- Take part in a range of free events year-round – from family programmes to specialist interest activities**, including our February half-term event.
- Every time you visit with your Locals’ Pass you’ll be automatically entered into our monthly draw to win fantastic prizes, from adventure experiences to Sessions tickets.
Added perks with Membership
Have you considered joining us as an Eden Project Member instead? With Membership you can make more of your visits to Eden with family and friends, through a wide range of added perks, including free entry for a family guest on every visit. Find out more
Practical information about Locals' Passes
Dates and availability
2019/20 Locals’ Passes are available to buy between 1 November 2019 and 15 March 2020. They are valid for unlimited entry to the Eden Project between 1 November 2019 and 31 October 2020.
Purchasing a new Locals’ Pass
2019/20 Locals’ Passes are available to buy between 1 November 2019 and 15 March 2020. You can buy them online, in person or on the telephone. After purchasing a Pass online or on the phone, you will need to bring proof of residence when you first visit (see below).
Direct Debit renewals
If you renew your Locals' Pass by Direct Debit, each year we will notify you by email (or post if you have requested) about your automatic renewal at least 10 working days in advance of 1 November, as agreed in the Direct Debit guarantee.
Senior Locals’ Pass by Direct Debit
Current Passholders who renew by Direct Debit are being contacted with details of how to switch to the reintroduced Senior Locals’ Pass, available to individuals aged 60 years and over.
Activating your renewed Pass
Any Pass holders who are renewing their Pass by Direct Debit won’t need to get a re-issued card. Please bring along your existing Pass(es) when you visit. Any new Pass holders in the family should also bring a suitable form of identification. If aged over 16, they’ll be photographed on arrival, to display on the Pass.
Cancelling your renewal
If you would like to cancel your Direct Debit renewal, please contact us to let us know by 23 October (via 01726 811972 or email@example.com). We would also advise you to cancel this directly with your bank by 1 November at the latest.
Proof of residence
Locals’ Passes are available exclusively to residents of Cornwall and Devon, and purchasers do require proof of residence. Please bring with you the appropriate forms of identity, chosen from the list below – either when buying your Pass in person or when you first visit after buying your Pass online or on the phone:
Proof of residence with photo ID
Ideally, you should bring one piece of identity that shows residence in either Devon or Cornwall (i.e. postcodes starting with TR, PL, TQ or EX), and has your photo on, such as a driving licence or bus pass showing your current address.
Non-photo proof of residence plus photo ID
If your photo ID does not show your Cornwall or Devon address (i.e. if this residence is not your primary address, or if it is a bus pass or work badge and does not show your address), please also bring in additional proof of your residence in Cornwall or Devon, such as a utility bill.
Three forms of proof of residence
If you have no photo ID at all, please bring three pieces of identity that show residence in either Devon or Cornwall (i.e. postcodes starting with TR, PL, TQ or EX), such as utility bills.
Proof of residence for children
Buying a Locals' Pass for your child as well? Simply bring them along with you, and we'll use your own proof of residence. If you're sending them along with an adult who doesn't live at your house, please get them to bring in your own proof of residence.
Adult Locals’ Pass holders (over 16s) will be photographed upon activation of the Pass, and the image will be securely stored. These images will only be used for identification purposes when arriving on site, and to prevent misuse of the Locals’ Pass.
If you've lost your Pass but it is still valid and you would like to visit us, we will be able to help you at the Visitor Centre admissions desk. Please bring along a form of identity (a photo-card driving license is best). Please arrive a few minutes early when you visit so that we can look you up on our system.
Monthly prize draw
Every time you visit with your Locals’ Pass you’ll be automatically entered into our monthly draw to win fantastic prizes, from adventure experiences to Sessions tickets. Simply hand over your Locals’ Pass to be scanned by the cashier at the ticketing desk every day you visit, to be entered. The more days per month you visit the higher your chances of winning! Find out more online, and don't forget to let us know if you’d rather opt out of this opportunity.
Our terms and conditions summarised
- Your Locals' Pass cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and remains the property of Eden Project Limited.
- Locals’ Passes are not valid in conjunction with School visits.
- Locals' Passes are non-transferable, once registered. Passes may not be re-sold.
- Pass holders may also be asked to confirm proof of identity when re-visiting using their Locals' Pass.
- Passes may be cancelled and the holder refused entry if the holder is unable to confirm proof of identity to match their Pass on subsequent visits.
For a full list of our terms and conditions, please visit our bookings site.