Judith Donovan CBE
Non-Executive Chair of Eden Project Ltd
Judith Donovan CBE was one of the first female entrepreneurs in Yorkshire, founding her own marketing agency in 1982, which she grew to over 50 staff, and a turnover of £12.5 million, before selling to her managers in 2000.
Since then she has pursued a non–executive career, primarily in the Public and Third sectors, and currently is
- Chair, Eden Project Ltd
- Chair, Keep Me Posted Campaign
- Chair, Royal Mail Letters Advisory Board
- Chair, Royal Mail’s Strategic Mailing Partnership
- Chair, Destination Dales Tourism Group
- Chair, Ripon Cathedral Council
- Trustee, National Army Museum
- Member, Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority
Previously she has been Vice Chair of Postwatch, a Millennium Commissioner, a Director of HSE, BIG Lottery Fund, and the British Wool Marketing Board and also Chair of the Yorkshire Tourist Board, Chair of Bradford TEC, President of Bradford Chamber of Commerce, a Trustee of Northern Ballet and the Yorkshire Dales Millennium Trust.