Father and Mother Christmas meet and greet: Ts and Cs
Win an exclusive meet and greet with Father and Mother Christmas for your family, with free entry to Eden to experience our Festival of Christmas on 19 December. Enter our Facebook competition to be in with a chance of winning, before 11.59pm Thursday 5 December 2019.
About our Father Christmas experience
Father and Mother Christmas and their elves have set up camp at the Eden Project in their cosy grotto, complete with a roaring fire. There are letters to sort, presents to deliver, and a very important sleigh to prepare. Father Christmas and Mother Christmas are keen to meet you and your children, so they can help. It's all part of our Festival of Christmas this year.
About the prize
One lucky winner will win an exclusive meet and greet for their family with Father and Mother Christmas and their elves on Thursday 19 December, with free entry to our Festival of Christmas and Father Christmas experience, plus mince pies all round.
Here's what will happen on the day:
You'll enjoy free entry to the Eden Project (from 9.30am), where you can get into the festive swing with our Festival of Christmas – including live music from 5pm, plus lots to explore during the day. At 7.30pm you’ll get to take part in our Father Christmas experience alongside lots of other families who are getting ready for the big day, followed by exclusive time* beside the toasty fire with Father and Mother Christmas and their elves, sharing mince pies – the perfect photo opportunity!
*around 15 minutes.
How to enter
To enter, comment on the competition post on our Facebook page.
All entries must be received by 11.59pm on Thursday 5 December 2019.
Terms and conditions
- Internet access and Facebook account required to enter. Comment on the competition post. You may wish to share the post so your friends and family can also enter, however this is not a necessary requirement.
- The prize comprises:
- an exclusive meet and greet with Father and Mother Christmas after our 7.30pm Father Christmas experience on Thursday 19 December 2019, for two adults and two children aged 16 or under;
- entry to the Eden Project for two families (two adults and two children aged 16 or under) on Thursday 19 December 2019;
- mince pies to share.
- Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. One entry per Facebook account. Automated entries will not be accepted.
- Entries close at 11.59pm on Thursday 5 December 2019. One winner will be picked at random from all valid and correct entries received and will be notified via Facebook on Friday 6 December 2019. At point of winner notification, the winner will be asked to supply a valid email address for further information to be sent to.
- The prize must be taken on the date stated. The prize is subject to availability and is as described – there is no cash alternative.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. If, due to circumstances beyond our control, the Eden Project is unable to provide the stated prize, we reserve the right to award a substitute prize of equal value.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel/transportation, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
- The draw will be independently witnessed and the chosen winner will receive the prize as detailed above following the closing date. If the winner cannot be reached, the Eden Project reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner drawn.
- The competition is not open to employees of the Eden Project, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. The promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the website. Numerous factors outside the control of the promoter may interfere with the operation of the website.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Eden Project, not to Facebook. By entering the promotion, all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook.
- The promoter monitors entrants’ responses to this promotion and any responses which are, or could be regarded, as being disrespectful towards other members of the Facebook community or which contain anything which is likely to, or could cause offence or distress will be removed from the promotion. Compliance will be judged on the context, medium, audience, and prevailing standards. The promoter reserves the right to remove any answers in breach of this term with immediate effect, at its sole discretion.
- By entering, winners agree to participate in any publicity arranged by the Promoter or by its agencies.
- The Eden Project shall have the right at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The Eden Project also reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage if deemed necessary.
- Entry into this prize draw is taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Promoter: The Eden Project, Bodelva, Cornwall, PL24 2SG, UK