Become a Patron
We need people like you, who care about the future of our planet, to help rebuild our relationship with the natural world.
By becoming a Patron you will give invaluable support to Eden's educational and conservation programmes in the UK and overseas. To say thank you for your support we offer:
- Individual Eden Project Membership - find out more about Member benefits here
- Unlimited free entry for Patrons plus up to three family guests on every visit to Eden Project Cornwall
- An Inside Track Pass that allows you early access to Eden Sessions tickets. You will receive an allocation of two tickets per Session and the luxury of up to seven days to decide whether you would like to buy them before they go on general sale
- Our regular Patrons e-newsletter offering special ‘behind the scenes’ content and updates on our work
- A programme of exclusive Patrons debates, talks, tours and events which will include an annual lunch in Cornwall, and an annual reception in London
Or from £83 per month by Direct Debit
All of the above benefits and:
- An invitation to a private event with our Co-Founder or Executive Directors
- The opportunity to access bespoke Eden experiences, and join national and international visits (additional cost will apply)
Or from £416 per month by Direct Debit
How to join
Please download and complete the joining form at the top of this page. Alternatively, please contact Laura Wilson, our Patrons Officer, on 01726 811910 (Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm) or email email@example.com.
*Monthly and annual Direct Debit payment options are available. Please note that for Gift Aid purposes we are required to indicate the commercial value of the benefits we offer. Therefore we are treating the subscription as a payment for the provision of membership goods and services: this is liable for VAT and not eligible for Gift Aid. Any voluntary donation above the subscription will be eligible for Gift Aid. Payments from CAF accounts or charitable trusts can only be accepted for the voluntary donation.