Member Competition: Win a Pukka herbal latte blend
We have five pouches of Pukka's new organic herbal lattes to give away to Eden Project Members. Bursting with the very best nature has to offer, they are available in four flavours – Cacao Maca Magic, Turmeric Gold, Ginger Joy and Magestic Matcha Chai.
This competition is now closed. The lucky winners are Rosemary P from Hampshire, and Hannah S, Isabelle M, Sonya A and Tony W from Cornwall.
Terms and conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) who are 18 years or over, excluding Eden Project employees and their immediate families, Pukka employees and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- There will be one competition, starting on 15 November 2018 and closing at 23:59 on Friday 7 December 2018. Any entries received outside these times and dates will not be accepted.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. One entry per household. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
- There are five prizes available to win. Each prize comprises of one packet of Pukka Latte blends. Please indicate which type you would like when entering - choose from Turmeric Gold, Cacao Maca Magic, Majestic Matcha Chai or Ginger Joy.
- The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries.
- Five winners will be picked from all valid entries received and will be notified via email within 14 days of the closing date.
- Prizes will be distributed by Pukka Herbs limited. By entering this competition you consent to your personal details being shared with Pukka for the purposes of fulfilling the prize delivery only.
- In the event the claim for the prize is not received by the promoter within seven days of prize notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries or claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the website. Numerous factors outside the control of the promoter may interfere with the operation of the website.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control. The promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Eden Project reserves the right to cancel or amend the promtion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Any questions concerning the legal interpretation of these terms and conditions will be based on English Law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The Eden Project reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within seven days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Eden Project will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this clause.
- The Eden Project monitors entrants' responses to this promotion.
Promoter: The Eden Project, Bodelva, Cornwall PL24 2SG, UK