Member Competition: Win a set of gorgeous Paperscapes books
This competition is now closed. Congratulations to our winners: Nisha from Sutton, Richard from Dorchester, and Hannah from St Austell.
We have teamed up with publisher Carlton Books to offer you the chance to win one of three sets of their gorgeous Paperscapes series, comprising four titles: The Tree, The Butterfly Pavilion, The Aviary and The Flower Garden. These engaging books are descriptive and factual, with exquisite illustrations. But what's really special is that they have a press-out feature which allows you to transform them into a beautiful work of art.
How to enter
Fill in the entry form at the bottom of this page before 11.59pm on Monday 31 December 2018.
If you have any questions about the competition, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01726 811932 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm).
Terms and conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) who are 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the promoter and Carlton Publishing Group, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- There will be one competition, starting on 5 October 2018 and closing at midnight on 31 December 2018. Any entries received outside these times and dates will not be accepted.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. One entry per person. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
- The prize consists of one of three sets of Carlton Books’ Paperscapes series, comprising The Tree, The Butterfly Pavilion, The Aviary and The Flower Garden. Three winners will be picked from all valid entries received and will be notified via email within 14 days of the closing date.
- In the event the claim for the prize is not received by the promoter within 28 days of prize notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control. The promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
Promoter: The Eden Project, Bodelva, Cornwall PL24 2SG, UK
Please also see the Carlton Books competition T&Cs here.