Renew your Membership
- Renew your Membership
- Continue discovering more of Eden
- Keep supporting our charitable work
Thank you for choosing to renew. By supporting Eden as a Member, you play a crucial role in helping preserve our remarkable infrastructure and educational mission for future generations.
In return for your valued support you'll continue to receive our full range of benefits to enjoy – whether you're able to visit us regularly or are wanting to stay involved from further afield.
A reminder of your benefits
- Unlimited free entry to the Eden Project, and bring a family guest on every visit
- Choose Family Membership to add free entry for up to three family children in total per visit (aged 5-16)
- Priority car parking close to the Visitor Centre
- Priority booking for popular ticketed events*
- Free Member events, talks and ‘behind the scenes’ tours
- 10% off in Eden's shops (on site and online), restaurants and cafés
- 10% off private guided tours of Eden and our range of leisure learning courses
- Free entry to selected partner attractions throughout November including: The Lost Gardens of Heligan, the National Maritime Museum Cornwall, the Minack Theatre, Wheal Martyn and Trebah Garden
- The Eden Magazine delivered every quarter to your door
- Updates on news and events in our special monthly e-newsletter
* Priority booking offered for selected events only and does not offer a ticket guarantee
We have watched Eden grow in every way possible.
An Eden Project Member
Please note: these discounted prices are only applicable if your Membership is still active, or has lapsed within the last 3 months.
Direct Debit – save 15%
Renewal Rate by Card
|Individual Over 60||£45||£55|
|Joint Over 60||£62||£75|
How to renew
Your updated Membership card(s) and windscreen sticker will be sent to you in the post within a week.
Please call 01726 811932 (Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.