Win a Cornish getaway at the iconic Headland Hotel
We’ve teamed up with The Headland Hotel to give you the chance to win a two-night stay, plus dinner on one of the nights, at their iconic hotel in Cornwall. This competition is now closed.
Stylish, elegant and unique, The Headland is a luxury hotel set on an exclusive clifftop overlooking Fistral Bay. It offers the perfect blend of discreet English ambience and decadent four-star hospitality.
Individually designed luxury hotel rooms and suites with ocean views, rosette-worthy dining from Executive Chef Christopher Archambault, and indulgent pampering and wellness at The Headland Spa makes The Headland one of the most understated yet personal four-star spa hotels in Cornwall.
The prize consists of the following for two people:
- A two-night stay in one of The Headland's individually designed, luxury rooms
- Breakfast on both mornings
- A three-course dinner on one night in the hotel's 2 AA Rosette Samphire Restaurant
- Access to The Headland's five-bubble awarded spa
How to enter
Fill in the form at the bottom of this page.
Please note that the prize is subject to availability, excludes bank holiday weekends, 7-12 August and must be taken by 1 November 2018. The closing date for the competition is midnight, Wednesday 31 January 2018.
Terms and conditions
- Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. One entry per household. Automated entries will not be accepted.
- The prize comprises of a two-night stay at the Headland Hotel and dinner on one of the nights for two adults. The prize must be taken by 1 November 2018, excludes all bank holiday weekends, 7-12 August, and is subject to availability.
- The prize is as described, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- No other expenses, including travel, are included as part of the prize.
- The draw will be independently witnessed and the first name drawn at random after the closing date will receive the prize as detailed above. If contact cannot be made with the winner within 14 days of the draw date, the prize will be forfeited and a further random draw will be made.
- For winner’s details, please email email@example.com within eight weeks of the draw date. The competition is not open to employees of the Eden Project, The Headland Hotel, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw.
- All entries must be received by midnight on Wednesday 31 January 2018. The winner will be notified by email or phone after the closing date.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
- The Eden Project reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage if deemed necessary.