Ice skating 2019/2020 survey prize draw terms and conditions
Read the terms and conditions for the ice skating survey prize draw.
A family ticket to Eden for two adults and two children, including ice skating for the same family, to be used during 2020.
How to enter
Fill in the survey via the link provided to selected ice skating ticket purchasers in an email.
The competition closes at midnight on Sunday 19 January 2020. The winner will be notified within one week of the closing date.
Terms and conditions
- The prize draw is open to selected ice skating ticket purchasers. Entrants must be 18 years of age or above.
- Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. One entry per ticket purchaser. Automated entries will not be accepted.
- Entries close at midnight on Sunday 19 January 2020. The winner will be notified within one week of the closing date.
- There is one prize to be won. The prize comprises of a family ticket to the Eden Project for up to two adults and two children, plus a session on the ice rink for the same family, on the same day as visiting.
- The prize must be used by 31 December 2020. Please be aware that our ice rink is open until 23 February 2020, and reopens in October 2020.
- The prize is as described and there is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel/transportation, souvenirs, gratuities, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the prize will be responsible for any such costs.
- A winner will be picked at random by Friday 24 January 2020. The draw will be independently witnessed and the first name drawn at random will receive the prize as detailed above. If contact cannot be made with the winner by email or phone within 48 hours of the draw date, the prize will be forfeited and a further random draw will be made.
- The name of the winner will be available on this page within three months of the closing date. By entering this promotion, you consent to the use of this information being used in this manner.
- The competition is not open to employees of the Eden Project, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw.
- Entry into this prize draw is taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Eden Project reserves the right to cancel the draw at any stage if deemed necessary.