Invisible Worlds Facebook competition: T&Cs
Win one of three family tickets to the launch of our major new permanent exhibition, Invisible Worlds, opening 25 May!
To celebrate the launch, we’re offering three lucky families the chance to be one of the first to explore the exhibition at our exclusive evening launch event on Friday 25 May, 6-8pm.
Throughout the evening you’ll have the opportunity to discover amazing interactive exhibits and extraordinary artworks, revealing the untold and unseen stories of our planet. You can also enjoy some unexpected performances from Ministry of Science, get hands-on with workshops from Sciencedipity, try out delicious food, and be amazed by some mind-blowing facts!
Competition terms and conditions
All entries must be received by 11.59pm on Sunday 13 May 2018.
Please read the terms and conditions below:
How to enter
- Internet access and Facebook account required to enter. ‘Like’ and comment on the competition post. You may wish to share the post so your friends and family can also enter, however this is not a necessary requirement.
- Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. One entry per Facebook account. Automated entries will not be accepted.
- There are three prizes which each consist of:
- One family ticket (2 adults and two children aged 5-16) to the Invisible Worlds launch event on Friday 25 May, 6-8pm.
- Three winners will be picked at random from all valid entries received and will be notified via Facebook by Wednesday 16 May 2018. At point of winner notification, the winner will be asked to supply a valid email address for further information to be sent to.
- The prize is as described and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize is subject to availability. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel/transportation, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
- The draw will be independently witnessed and the chosen winner will receive the prize as detailed above following the closing date. If the winner cannot be reached, the Eden Project reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner drawn.
- For winner’s details, please email email@example.com within eight weeks of the draw date. The competition is not open to employees of the Eden Project, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. The promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the website. Numerous factors outside the control of the promoter may interfere with the operation of the website.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Eden Project, not to Facebook. By entering the promotion, all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook.
- The promoter monitors entrants’ responses to this promotion and any responses which are, or could be regarded, as being disrespectful towards other members of the Facebook community or which contain anything which is likely to, or could cause offence or distress will be removed from the promotion. Compliance will be judged on the context, medium, audience, and prevailing standards. The promoter reserves the right to remove any answers in breach of this term with immediate effect, at its sole discretion.
- By entering, winners agree to participate in any publicity arranged by the Promoter or by its agencies.
- The Eden Project shall have the right at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The Eden Project also reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage if deemed necessary.
- Entry into this prize draw is taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Promoter: The Eden Project, Bodelva, Cornwall, PL24 2SG, UK