School grounds development for outdoor learning
- Bespoke programme for your school
- Focus on outdoor learning, play and school grounds
We offer a range of sessions to help schools transform their culture of outdoor learning and play, while also developing their school grounds. These take place at your own school.
If you're dreaming of a new ethos at school where children learn and play outside, with the full support of parents, in a vibrant school grounds filled with inspiration and creativity, we can help you.
Embedding outdoor learning in your school
The Eden Project team has expertise in curriculum, play, outdoor learning, community consultation and school landscape design. We can work with you on a bespoke programme which includes:
- a process to re-imagine the school grounds involving staff, pupils and parents leading to a new master plan.
- inspirational teacher training to build confidence and expertise in teaching the primary curriculum outside.
- training for lunchtime and after school supervisors to rethink the culture of play in your school.
- community consultation and celebrations to engage parents and the community in the process of change.
Outdoor play success stories
Get inspiration from the stories of two Cornish primary schools where we've helped to transform their whole school thinking around outdoor learning.
'I have learnt how to best use the natural resources available to maximise learning outside.'
Get in touch with the team
We can work with you to design a bespoke package for your school to achieve the changes that you want to make – tailored to your wants, needs and grounds. To make a booking or discuss ideas contact us on 01726 811913 or email@example.com