Win a free skate for your school
Win a free skating or ice play visit to the Eden Project this November, for up to 70 pupils, with hot chocolates all round! This competition is now closed. The winner was Denbury Primary School in Devon.
Schools prize draw
The winning school can bring up to 70 pupils to have a brilliant time on our beautiful ice rink during November 2018. There’ll be free entry to Eden for the day, hot chocolates all round and we’ll provide a £200 contribution towards your travel cost.
For KS2 and older, you'll enjoy an exclusive skating session supervised by our expert ice stewards, with all skating equipment provided.
EYFS and KS1 pupils get to take part in an 'ice play' session, with plenty of toys to play with – and no actual skating to worry about. Read the terms and conditions below, which includes essential information on who is eligible to take part
It’s open to schools across the UK for pupils of any age from early years to sixth form. Enter the competition below by Sunday 14 October 2018.
Terms and conditions
- The competition is open to state-funded schools (primary, secondary and APIs) located within the UK.
- All entrants must be school staff aged over 18 entering on behalf of their school.
- Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. One entry per school. Automated entries will not be accepted.
- The prize comprises entry to the Eden Project and an exclusive skating session for up to 70 students and accompanying adults within our standard school visit ratios, plus hot chocolate (or equivalent) for all students plus accompanying adults, and a £200 contribution towards your school’s travel cost.
- The winning school will organise and pay for their own transport, with the prize money being paid in arrears on receipt of an invoice.
- All pupils attending must be either EYFS and KS1 (ice play option), or KS2 and older (skating).
- The prize is as described, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- No expenses other than travel (detailed above) are included as part of the prize.
- The first school name pulled at random from the draw after the closing date will be offered the prize as described above.
- The date for the winning school’s visit will be by mutual agreement between the school and the Eden Project. Prize visits must be made during November 2018.
- Photographs of the winning school’s visit may be taken and used for marketing purposes.
- The winning school's name and county will be available on this page within three months of the closing date. By entering this promotion, you consent to the use of this information being used in this manner.
- Attending pupils must be appropriately dressed for ice skating – good socks are essential!
- If contact cannot be made with the winner within seven days of the draw date or the school is unable to take part on a relevant date, the prize will be forfeited and a further random draw will be made.
- The competition is not open to employees of the Eden Project, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw.
- All entries must be received by midnight (UK time) on Sunday 14 October 2018. The winner will be notified by email or phone after the closing date.
- The Eden Project reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage if deemed necessary.