Locals' Pass holders survey prize draw terms and conditions
Read the terms and conditions for the Locals' Pass holders survey prize draw.
Lunch for up to four people in an Eden Project restaurant.
How to enter
Fill in the survey via the link provided to Locals’ Pass holders in an email.
The competition closes at midnight on Wednesday 31 July 2019. The winner will be notified within one week of the closing date.
Terms and conditions
- Entry is free and NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. One entry per Locals' Pass holder. Automated entries will not be accepted.
- Competition closes at midnight on Wednesday 31 July 2019. The winner will be notified within one week of the closing date.
- There is one prize to be won. The prize comprises of lunch for up to four people in one of Eden’s restaurants. The winner can choose from any of these outlets. Please note that not all outlets are open throughout the year - please see the relevant webpage for details, or call 01726 811972 to check.
- The prize will be capped at £150, and does not include alcohol.
- One winner will be picked from all valid entries received and will be notified via email within one week of the closing date.
- The prize is as described and there is no cash alternative. No other expenses, including travel, are included as part of the prize.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The draw will be independently witnessed and the first name drawn at random after the closing date will receive the prize as detailed above. If the winner cannot be reached the Eden Project reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner drawn at random.
- For winner’s details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within eight weeks of the draw date.
- Prize draw open to all Locals’ Pass holders. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
- The Eden Project reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage if deemed necessary.
- Entry into this prize draw is taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Promoter: The Eden Project, Bodelva, Cornwall PL24 2SG, UK