Treat your partner to one of Eden's home-grown Valentine's bouquets
The Eden Project has launched a new range of flowers and chocolates for Valentine’s Day, using Cornish expertise to create original gifts for February 14.
Eden’s flowers are all English varieties, grown locally and including organic foliage from the Tregothnan Estate near Truro. The range also comes in recycled packaging. Eden has also been working with local Cornish Chocolatier, Nicky Grant, to produce delicious hand-made fair trade, heart shaped, chocolates to compliment the range.
Despite one of the harshest winters in many years, Eden has been working incredibly hard in partnership with the Tregothnan Estate to produce a range of fresh bouquets that showcase the best of the beautiful home grown flowers we have here in the UK. This enables people to show as much passion for buying local and the planet as for their loved one as none of the blooms have been imported from overseas.
The Eden Project said: “We are absolutely delighted with this year’s Valentine flower range, given incredibly tough growing conditions this winter, it really shows what working with ethical, like-minded local partners can achieve.”
“We have managed to produce our biggest ever, and even more stunning, range this year.”
This year, Eden has also added more affordable bouquets to the range that start at just £14.99. What’s more, they are innovatively packaged in a smaller tube, which means they can be sent via royal mail and further reduce the footprint of your bouquet.
Highlights of the range include:
- The Narcissi Flower Tube (£14.99), a delicate arrangement featuring cream and yellow Narcissi, stems of beautiful Parvifolia and packaged in an innovative tube.
- The Love of My Life Posy (£27.50), a delicate arrangement featuring mixed anemones packaged in a gift box.
- The Love of My Life Posy and hand-made, fair trade, chocolate hearts (£32.50), a delicate arrangement featuring mixed anemones, delicious hand-made in Cornwall chocolate hearts packaged in a gift box.
- The Eden Camellia Bouquet (£35), a bouquet featuring stunning flowering camellias and pieris all grown and hand-picked from the Tregothnan Estate.
- The Eden Tulip Flower Heart and hand-made, fair trade, Chocolate Hearts (£37.50), an English Tulip Flower Heart complimented by delicious hand-made in Cornwall chocolate hearts packaged in a gift box.
Each bouquet has been designed and constructed by Tregothnan’s florists in partnership with the Eden Project.
All these bouquets and more are available from the Eden Project online shop at www.edenprojectshop.com. Prices included delivery and orders should be placed by 12pm, Friday February 11 to ensure delivery on Valentine’s Day Monday 14 February.