Pick up an Eden picnic hamper for a fabulous Father's Day
The Eden Project has created a range of picnic hampers as the perfect gifts for dads this Father's Day (Sunday, June 19).
Eden has collected some of their best local and organic treats to suit every dad’s taste, whether they’re nuts about beer, fanatic about garlic or hot on chilli.
Like Eden itself, the hampers have a focus on recycling and sustainability, and all come in a beautiful wicker basket that can be used again.
All the hampers and more great Father's Day gift ideas are available from the Eden Project’s online shop at http://www.edenproject.com/shop/
Tammy Barclay, Eden’s retail buyer, said: “Not only have we put together a great selection of hampers which make perfect gifts for Father's Day, it’s also a present the whole family can enjoy.”
Details of the hampers are below and in the attached flyer.
Eden Ale Hamper £29.50
- - Eden Ale 500ml
- Eden Ale glass (made from an Eden Ale bottle)
- Kilner jar of Eden Ale chutney
- Chilli Lovers Hamper £32.50
- Hummingbird sweet chilli dipping sauce
- Hell Fire pepper jelly
- Montezuma chilli chocolate 100g
- South Devon chilli chocolate
- Eden Hot Hot chilli seeds
- Suttons jalapeno chilli seeds
Beer & Nuts Hamper £34.50
- Two bottles of Eden Ale
- Kilner jar of Eden kiln roasted nuts
- Eden peanut brittle
- Ploughman’s Hamper £49.50
- Flagon of Eden cider
- Eden Ale chutney
- Quickes mature cheddar
- Cornish Yarg
- Sea salt biscuits for cheese
Garlic Lovers Hamper £69.50
- Garlic roaster
- Garlic cookbook
- Garlic bulb
- Hot garlic pickle
- Garlic and lemon mayonnaise
- Onion marmalade with garlic
- Horseradish mustard with garlic.