Eden Project launches new gift range in John Lewis
The Eden Project has launched a new and exclusive range of locally-sourced gifts in one of the country’s biggest retailers, John Lewis.
Many of the items are sourced in Cornwall and are now available in six of the largest John Lewis branches across the country including London’s Oxford Street, Cribbs Causeway in Bristol, Bluewater in Kent and Cheadle in Manchester, as well as being available online at www.johnlewis.com
As an educational charity and social enterprise Eden will use proceeds from the sale of the products to run transformational social and environmental projects as well as offering learning experiences and conducting valuable research into plants and conservation.
Among the new Eden-branded items are:
- Floral bag, mug and tea towel set with the mug featuring a floral print
- Floral doorstop made from recycled car tyres
- Brightly-coloured twin planter and chilli seeds gift set
- Twin planter and mimosa pudica seeds gift set with seeds for ‘the sensitive plant’ named because its leaves fold up when touched
- Nuts and Eden Ale gift set including a re-usable kilner jar of -roasted nuts with chilli, cumin and spices
- Strawberry shortbread, fudge and jute bag gift set with mouth-watering fudge
Lucy Warwick, Junior Gifts Buyer at John Lewis, said: "We are delighted to be stocking the Eden Project range at John Lewis. The products will make great gifts - I especially like the twin planters which would be ideal for any budding gardeners out there.
“It is a great project to support and we are delighted that we are able to help make a difference when people buy these products."
Gaynor Coley, Eden’s Managing Director, said: “We have always held John Lewis in high esteem because they manage to combine great product ranges with the best of service delivery and sustainable sourcing that many envy.
“We hope this range is just the start of a long and productive relationship between Eden and John Lewis where we bring to customers an exciting range that is kind to the planet and the people who are involved in every stage of bringing it to the customer.”
The John Lewis Eden Project Range products are available to buy online at http://www.johnlewis.com/Search/Search.aspx?SearchTerm=eden+project