Win two tickets to a 2020 Eden Session of your choice: Terms and conditions
Read the terms and conditions for the Eden Sessions 2019 survey prize draw.
A pair of tickets to an Eden Sessions gig in summer 2020 of the winner's choice.
How to enter
Fill in the survey via the link provided to Eden Sessions 2019 ticket holders in an email.
The competition closes at midnight on 21 July 2019. The winner will be notified within one week of the closing date.
Terms and conditions
- Entry is free and NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. One entry per household. Automated entries will not be accepted.
- The prize comprises of a pair of tickets to an Eden Sessions gig in summer 2020 of the winner's choice. The gig artists will be announced in the period from December 2019 onwards, and the prize must be selected by the winner by 31 May 2020 at the latest (all artists will be announced by this date).
- No other expenses, including travel, are included.
- No alternative prize will be offered and there is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The draw will be independently witnessed and the first name drawn at random after the closing date will receive the prize as detailed above. If the winner cannot be reached within 14 days, the Eden Project reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner drawn at random.
- The draw is not open to employees of The Eden Project, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw.
- All entries must be received by midnight on Sunday 21 July 2019. The winner will be notified by email or phone after the closing date.
- Prize draw open to all UK residents. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
- Entry into this prize draw is taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.