Gardens for Life at the Eden Project supports children, young people, teachers, families and communities worldwide to garden and grow crops. Practical activities and IT communication are creating a global community who understand more about the major issues concerning food which we all face today - food security and health, climate change and water, cultures, indigenous knowledge, cooking, medicine, outdoor learning, participation, global citizenship, youth empowerment and inclusion. Around the world children are gardening, learning and sharing
- Where does our food come from?
- Do people in my town eat the same things as other people in the world?
- Could we grow the food they eat here?
- How does a seed become a vegetable?
- How do plants grow in such small places?
- How do we build a garden to add nutrition to our diet?
Thanks to Gardens for Life, children are getting answers to these questions.
For more information see the website : https://edenproject.com/gardensforlife