Keep your teeth clean and fresh while reducing your plastic waste. Set includes natural toothpaste, a bamboo toothbrush and tooth floss.
All neatly packaged in a handy make up bag.
A natural toothpaste blended with organic peppermint oil. This formula packs a punch with a strong minty flavour. Studies have shown peppermint oil to be extremely effective at killing anaerobic bacteria, left untreated this bacteria can cause gum disease. The fluoride free and SLS free formulation is an ideal replacement to your conventional toothpaste. It is plastic free as well!
- Free from fluoride, SLS & glycerin
- Mineral-rich formula, promoting remineralisation
- PETA Cruelty-free & vegan
- In recyclable glass jar, aluminium lid and compostable box
- Pot should last 4 weeks
- Put a pea-sized amount onto your toothbrush, brush for 2 minutes and rinse well. Seal the lid after use, avoiding water entering the jar.
This natural floss is made from Ahimsa (peace) silk, coated with candelilla wax and flavoured with organic spearmint oil. It comes in a reusable glass flint and a metal cap dispenser, to be used again and again. Packed in a fully compostable, plastic-free kraft box.
- Made from 100% compostable silk
- Ahimsa cruelty-free silk suitable for vegetarians
- 30 metres gives around 100 applications
- Reusable glass dispenser & metal cap
- Comes in a compostable paper and kraft box
- Gently pull out about 30 centimetres of floss and roll the floss around your thumb to control the strength and position. Floss slowly between each tooth, reaching close to the gum line.
Bamboo toothbrushes are an ideal replacement for your plastic toothbrush and help combat the issue of plastic waste because of their biodegradable handle.
They also look and feel great!
Why switch to bamboo?
- Bamboo is the world's fastest naturally renewing resource which is also inherently anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial.
- Bristles derived from 63% plant material (castor oil) and nylon.
- You might even begin to feel a sense of relief knowing you are postively contributing to safeguarding and protecting the environment in which we all need to live.
- Soft and comfortable in your hand, as well as in your mouth. You and your children may not want to put them down.
Cotton make up bag
The creams are all wrapped up on one of our lovely printed make up bags.
These make up bags have been designed exclusively for the Eden Project by our in-house designers, the prints are inspired by the plants in the Biomes.
Made from cotton canvas with a zip fastening.
Size: H14cm x W24cm approx
UK standard delivery £5.75 (FREE on orders £50 and over)
Some exceptions may occur; we cannot guarantee free delivery for a small number of postcodes in remote areas of mainland UK. Please view our full delivery and returns for these postcodes.
Most products are dispatched within 1-2 working days of receiving the order. We'll let you know by email when your order has been dispatched.
Your order will normally reach you within 3-4 working days. It may take a little longer in busy periods.
If you decide you do not want your goods for whatever reason, or if you believe your goods to be faulty, please email or phone us within 14 days of delivery to comply for a full refund with no fuss.
For all enquiries please call 01726 818891 or e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.