Paper-Wrapped Naked Tampons® | Organic Cotton
100% pure natural organic cotton fibres and cotton thread.
These ultra-reliable premium tampons are designed to keep you feeling fresh, and what's best they contain no synthetics, no harmful chemicals and no perfumes.
35 light tampons , perfect for light to medium flow days.
Contour Fit™ design provides comfortable all-around expansion for maximum leak protection without the use of chemical absorbents and follows your individual contours providing a true and more comfortable fit.
Better for your body:
- 100% pure natural organic cotton core and thread
- No synthetics. No harmful chemicals. No perfumes. No colourants
- Better protection: uniquely woven for maximum absorbency
- Better comfort: widthways expansion
- Better fit: octagonal design for more comfort and protection
- Soft and breathable with a veil to prevent fibre shedding
- Hypoallergenic: pH neutral for sensitive skin
- Individually wrapped
Better for our planet:
- Sustainably-produced organic cotton, grown without the need for chemical fertilisers, herbicides or pesticides
- Our cotton is purified in a Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) process meaning no chlorine or dioxins.
- Biodegradable cotton core
- Recyclable clear polypropylene (PP5) film wrap (13% of UK households have kerbside film collection and most major supermarkets have ‘front of store’ collection points)
- Environmentally-friendlier than synthetic, mass-market feminine care alternatives
- Certified organic by Soil Association Certification (DK14305) according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
Better for womankind:
- 10% of all &sisters profits go to support women’s health, education & economic empowerment across the globe
Made in the EU, packed in the UK.
UK standard delivery £5.75 (FREE on orders £50 and over)
Some exceptions may occur; we cannot guarantee free delivery for a small number of postcodes in remote areas of mainland UK. Please view our full delivery and returns for these postcodes.
Most products are dispatched within 1-2 working days of receiving the order. We'll let you know by email when your order has been dispatched.
Your order will normally reach you within 3-4 working days. It may take a little longer in busy periods.
If you decide you do not want your goods for whatever reason, or if you believe your goods to be faulty, please email or phone us within 14 days of delivery to comply for a full refund with no fuss.
For all enquiries please call 01726 818891 or e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.