Who can resist a kiss under the mistletoe? Pop this delightful felt sprig in the doorway and give your loved one a peck on the cheek each time they walk in or out of the room this yuletide.
The good thing about this felt mistletoe as well is that it will last for years and can either be left up all year or brought out again next Christmas. All the fun with none of the mess of real mistletoe!
Fiona Walker England want you to feel confident in the source of your purchase which is why…
- Their products are hand-made under fair trade guidelines.
- All felt products are made from 100% organic lamb’s wool.
- Their dying plant uses recycled water so the dye chemicals are not released into the ecosystem and precious clean water is not taken from the local community.
- The Fiona Walker England manufacturer employs an all-female workforce. This means, as all the products are hand stitched, the women can take their work home enabling them to bring in an extra income for their families whilst taking care of their children.
- It’s a team effort across continents that make it work from creation to end product.
UK standard delivery £5.75 (FREE on orders £50 and over)
Some exceptions may occur; we cannot guarantee free delivery for a small number of postcodes in remote areas of mainland UK. Please view our full delivery and returns for these postcodes.
Most products are dispatched within 1-2 working days of receiving the order. We'll let you know by email when your order has been dispatched.
Your order will normally reach you within 3-4 working days. It may take a little longer in busy periods.
If you decide you do not want your goods for whatever reason, or if you believe your goods to be faulty, please email or phone us within 14 days of delivery to comply for a full refund with no fuss.
For all enquiries please call 01726 818891 or e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.